Jan 19 2013
By: Kirooxe Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Any "Team Kill" moments?

6 replies 123 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Y'Know, Moments where your partner would do a combo or move to keep another player in one place so you can preform a super on them?

I had one where I was with a Dante and two spammers and eventually the Kratos had one life left and I used Sly`s "clock" thing to stun him and Dante did the rest.

Message 1 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Re: Any "Team Kill" moments?

Jan 19, 2013

When my brother and I play, a few that we do are:

Sackboy up throw, PaRappa Lv1

Cole Lv1 during one of PaRappa's combos

And some that happened randomly were:

My brother used his Lv1 with PaRappa right after I did the uppercut with Jak, and killed both enemies. It was awesome.

Another time was in a 2v1, my brother managed to get his Lv 2 with Evil Cole. He used it, and then I just walked up and used my Lv 1 xD

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Jan 19, 2013

during the beta i was playing witha  frien d, i was sweet tooth and my friend was kratos and we were on metropolis. my friend was fighting both enemies on the right side of the stage and was comboing both then lead into an air combo with both of them and i was on the left side of the stage and i used sweet tooths nuke and got a double kill while my friend held them in his air combo.

#ClownTroops
Message 3 of 7 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Those moments are spectacular, one that comes to mind for me is one time when I had a friend over, we did 2v2 stock matches, one particular match was against a Ratchet player and a Sweet Tooth player, my friend chose Raiden and I chose Big Daddy, later in the match we were all boiled down to one life left, and the way it ended was with me catching both Ratchet and Sweet Tooth in Big Daddy's earthquake move and my friend finishes them both with his level 1 while they're in position, it was glorious.
Message 4 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 19, 2013
fromundaman will do cole's tether and i'll super him with sir dan's level one, i was playing with omega rez, i was bd he was sweet tooth, he shot the enemy as i was doing a lvl one on him, i was kinda upset but the enemy bounced off of a wall and hit my little sister lmao it was epic
Message 5 of 7 (76 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Yea I do that a lot when my partner is spike and I got to keep the other 2 close so he can show em true power (;
Message 6 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Jan 19, 2013
And last night I actually killed my teammate in a 2v2. This game is so buggy sometimes its unreal. Both teams had 6 kills yet we lost cause we had 7 deaths some magical way o.e
Message 7 of 7 (67 Views)
0 Likes