Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 13, 2012

i only had 1 hate message during the Beta. i was owning all 3 kratos with Radec. Smiley Tongue

user: poor unskilled trash

me: lol cry me a river =)

user: i will, you mother f*****

me: lmao

Message 31 of 44 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 13, 2012

i got one that called me an a hole haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 44 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Haha, i got one where i was playing 2v2, and i was radec and my partner was kratos. The guy we beat messaged me saying

"Wow, you are such a ****ing spammer, and you only won because my partner timed out and you were using gay-tos and raw-**bleep**

Was awesome

Edited for profanity.

Message 33 of 44 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I report every single piece of hate mate to the Playstation Moderators. I don't harass them when they win, and I won't stand for them doing it to me. We're better than Xbox players

Message 34 of 44 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 13, 2012

i usually message them about how good they were and prob add them as a friend..i want plenty of ppl playing with me online.

Message 35 of 44 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I got mad hate for going invisible with Sly during their lvl 3's. One Radec spammer was like "You **bleep** stop running away!" LMAO I was like "work-time-fun?! What do you expect,  I can't dodge roll, **bleep**!" then he proceeded to Rage Quit. This was all done with mic's so I guess technically it doesn't count but I thought it was funny.

Edited for profanity.

Message 36 of 44 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 13, 2012

The only hate mail I've ever recieved was actually on Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, when I beat a B-Level Yun with my D-Rank Dan the Man Hibiki.

I responded with the entire Chop Chop Master Onion song lyrics.

Message 37 of 44 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I never got any messages, but I did have some amusing things said on mic. I remember this one guy on his mic was getting REALLY upset because nobody in the fight was doing what he wanted him to do. He was trying to bark orders at people and when they wouldn't obey him he was like "we got some **bleep** in this room"

Another match, there was this guy on his mic who had apparently spawned as the wrong character and pretty much cursed the game out, then d/ced.

And then on a more positive note, this guy complimented me when I reached the combo limit with Parappa. He was a really good Radec player and ended up dominating everybody once overtime happened. Radec is nasty in overtime. <_<

Message 38 of 44 (71 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Please don't use profanity forums guys and gals. Smiley Happy

space_cape!!

Message 39 of 44 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Most of my beta matches were friendly but I did one time land three kills with Fat Princess' level 1 and after some bilingual cursing I was disconnected from the host. ;/

Never received any actual messages during the beta, some of these examples are hilarious.
Message 40 of 44 (50 Views)
0 Likes