I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

**bleep** U BELL END- that was a hate message I got.

Edited for profanity.

Message 21 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 12, 2012

Actually when it comes to playing as Radec I remember one match in particular where I used the sniper just once, and then everyone came after me because they thought I was going to continue lol, I actually used that to my advantage because at that point I had my level 2 ready so I thought "Why the hell not?"

Message 22 of 44 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I have a mic... so mostly people message me good things, but verbally tell me horrible thins on their mics.
Message 23 of 44 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

My favorite

User: You are bad at this game lol

Me: Then why did I beat you 14 to 2 (to 5 to 8)

User: Lol just because you beat me in one match doesnt mean youre good you **bleep** **bleep**

Me: *facepalm*

User: Dowt you even know what that means dumb*ss

Me: *Doubt

User: ***No response***

I lol'd

Edited for profanity.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 24 of 44 (179 Views)
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012

On the contrary, I received a love message from some dude called KiiLLz2FC

His message: "I WANT 2 LUV U. Always. Love Pierre"

Seems like a nice bloke. 

Please Respond
Message 25 of 44 (169 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Well not in the beta. The worst i've ever gotten is this gaint message, you had to scroll down to see it all. I got it playing Demons souls after I forced a guy and two of his friends off a cliff. BEST. PVP MATCH. EVER.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 44 (165 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 13, 2012
No, I have mine to only receive messages from friends. Although I had one rage during the game, mostly because he never reached his level 3 and I killed him enough that he ended up with a negative score. I just laughed when I activated my level 3 with sweet tooth Smiley Tongue.
Message 27 of 44 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I play as Radec, and I guess the fact that I don't spam and still win is why no one complains, to my surprise. In fact, I recieved the opposite lol some guy messaged me "THANK YOU for being a skilled Radec, gg man". I'll probably get some hate mail when the game releases though haha

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 28 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Nov 13, 2012
My 'social experience' in the beta wasn't as great as some of yours but i did love the reaction over the mic "AAWWWW SHIIETT" whenever i busted out Sweet's lv3.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 29 of 44 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 13, 2012

So I was Fat Princess this one time, and I was against this one Radec. Immediately, he goes camping. So what I like to do is completely troll the guy with air-down-triangle, tapping triangle, and forward circle. So after devastating the Radec, he sends me a message. He wrote to me "LOLSS spamming no0B!" I chuckled a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 30 of 44 (116 Views)