Wastelander
632 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 12, 2012

It's funny, I never usually get hate messages in fighting games but it's something about this game that has everybody riled up and I expect more to come next week (NEXT WEEK!!). I did recieve many positive mail, too and made a lot of friends and invites to 2v2s.

The best message I got was from a user I messaged first. He was the best Sly I've ever faced and I told him. He said 'likewise with your FP' but I'm not sure if he was just being nice. lol

Photobucket
Message 11 of 44 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 12, 2012

I never got any hate messages but I do remember making a few dudes with mics rage, like there was one kid who did nothing but spam Radec's sniper and so I kept going after him for the whole match so for the half the match the kid was just getting **bleep** off as all hell and I'd say the funniest part about it was in the second half where the other two players joined me in beating up on him for spamming and his rage was awesome but he was so **bleep** off and his mic was a little low quality so I couldn't understand what he was even saying.

Message 12 of 44 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Why would where you live change whether or not you get hate messages...?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 13 of 44 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 12, 2012

People hate losing to Radec and call you a sniper spammer even if you barely used it. Happened to me all the time.

Message 14 of 44 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Everyone loves the scots...lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 44 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I played as parappa and suprisingly done really good, and a guy i was against actually messaged me saying it was good to see someone who is NOT kratos and that was epic Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 44 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 12, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

That was from a Radec spammer, and yes, I stayed on him the whole match while preventing him from reaching his level 3 Super. Haha!

What? That's what I do against Radec spammers, by staying on them the whole match & sometimes I remember to grab or use items against Radec just for them to not use "Level 3 Supers". And yet, I don't even get Hate Messages as Sweet Tooth even when I win?

That'd be a chance to say "When you learn how to fight, Cole me".

Though I think I barely ever received one.

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I never got any hate messages but I do remember making a few dudes with mics rage, like there was one kid who did nothing but spam Radec's sniper and so I kept going after him for the whole match

Same when it comes to no hate messages but mic rage.

I remember an actual rage player who was Kratos on the mic & he would say I spam while I was Sweet Tooth even though I never resorted to one move like most of Colonel Mael Radec Players.

Also remember excitement out of a team of kids as both Sly Coopers relying & spamming one move & won.

I guess mic is better than no hate messages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 17 of 44 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Only one I ever got was "you guys are hella cheap.... now we will do the same." Not sure what he meant by that.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 18 of 44 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

That was from a Radec spammer, and yes, I stayed on him the whole match while preventing him from reaching his level 3 Super. Haha!

What? That's what I do against Radec spammers, by staying on them the whole match & sometimes I remember to grab or use items against Radec just for them to not use "Level 3 Supers". And yet, I don't even get Hate Messages as Sweet Tooth even when I win?

That'd be a chance to say "When you learn how to fight, Cole me".

Though I think I barely ever received one.

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I never got any hate messages but I do remember making a few dudes with mics rage, like there was one kid who did nothing but spam Radec's sniper and so I kept going after him for the whole match

Same when it comes to no hate messages but mic rage.

I remember an actual rage player who was Kratos on the mic & he would say I spam while I was Sweet Tooth even though I never resorted to one move like most of Colonel Mael Radec Players.

Also remember excitement out of a team of kids as both Sly Coopers relying & spamming one move & won.

I guess mic is better than no hate messages.

A bad Radec player will have no clue how to handle being harrassed all the time. It wouldn't have worked on me. I consistently made fools of people who kept pestering me during the beta. In fact, I'll spam the sniper just as a lure to get them to go after me, then the fun begins.

Message 19 of 44 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I do pretty well as Radec, harrassed or not. 

The only time I didn't is when COS was beating the **bleep** out of me. Damnn him!

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 20 of 44 (169 Views)
0 Likes