Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 13, 2012

Just once I got a **bleep** you from a spammer that I completly destroyed him and won by a difference of like 9 points. I just replied with "awww somebody can't play the game properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 41 of 44 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 13, 2012
Me and my friend played a 2 vs 2 and just trolled people with Radec. We basically sat either side of the map and juggled them back and forth with the sniper move. After one of the game where we beat them by a huge margin we got a message calling us a "spamming (C U Next Tuesday)"

We just replied with "U MAD BRO!?"

One of my favourite moments so far.
Photobucket
Message 42 of 44 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 13, 2012

These kinds of threads are always my favorites in fighting game forums. Just a shame we cannot accurately post some of the messages since we cannot swear even a little bit in a thread about a game that's rated T partly for its mild language. Derpity derp derp. I dislike having to try and decode some of these messages. Also I love how "gay" as an insult was totally unmoderated in the very same post that other things were moderated in. My goodness what.

Anyway I've definitely had my share of ragequitters. It's absolutely laughable how frequently it happens in a beta where nothing is even saved on record.

Message 43 of 44 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
632 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Oops. Sorry for the profanity. I censored the best I could in the original post. Guess it's best to be avoided alltogether.

Photobucket
Message 44 of 44 (67 Views)
0 Likes