Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

[ Edited ]
43 replies 728 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

I recieved four! I was so proud of myself (lol!)

Here are mine: (Keep in mind I mained Fat Princess!)

User 1: (Subject: Pretty good | Message: at sucking **bleep**) <~ That was from a rage quitter in a 2v2 match.

User 2: You're the most annoying Fat Princess I've ever faced | Me: Why thank you, sir!

User 3. **bleep** | Me: I'm a guy so that makes me a man **bleep** :smileytongue:  <~ That was from a Radec spammer, and yes, I stayed on him the whole match while preventing him from reaching his level 3 Super. Haha!

User 4: Eat a **bleep** | Me: Cake, pleez!

LOL! Did you guys get any hate messages?

Edited for profanity.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 44 (728 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

Nov 12, 2012
Hahaha, those are golden.
I remember one time I was playing as Kratos and I kept building the AP meter and spamming the level 1, so one of my opponents got really pissy because Kratos shouts "Hades awaits!" so this guy is like, "HADES WAITS FOR NO ONE, **bleep**!" and I was just like "lul, WHUTEVER"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 2 of 44 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Any of you receive any 'hate messages' after owning a match in the beta? Share them!

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Lol I have never had hate messages on any game even when I destroy people online.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 44 (691 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Revenger_cm. If you remember that guy. After I put him down in messages, he came on here and made a thread about how the character I used was OP.
Message 4 of 44 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

So he sent me a message saying "You suck, go lick Hades' COUGHCOUGH"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 5 of 44 (685 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 12, 2012
The weirdest thing I've had was a time when two people disconnected and it was me as Sly vs. another Sly. I won decisively, and he congratulated me on my skill at Sly. It wasn't hate, but just really weird for the internet. O.o
Message 6 of 44 (666 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 12, 2012
'If you weren't Fat Princess, I would've kicked your a**' - lol wut.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 44 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Lol I wish I could've received some... My friends and I absolutely destroyed people when it was PS-Plus exclusive.  He went Kratos (and spammed.... :smileytongue: ) And I went anyone else and the destruction insued.  The largest we won by was 23 to -4 or something

Message 8 of 44 (644 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I was Fat Princess and decided to just go aftter the closet person to me and I stayed on a noob Kratos not letting him get away or attack anyone and he ended up with 0 kills 8 deaths and I won and he sent me a message saying **bleep** you **bleep** I would kill you in real life you **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** corn **bleep** **bleep** monkey **bleep**! My reply was this :smileyhappy:
Message 9 of 44 (626 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Nov 12, 2012
no... i actually got you are good messages. never hate. i live in scotland (EU) do maybe thats why.
Message 10 of 44 (618 Views)
0 Likes