Splicer
58 posts

Re: Any of you PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale folks coming to the LA Beatdown event tomorrow?

Oct 23, 2012
PaulGale, please ask only relevant questions... Don't ask things like, "So, what made you decide to make this character use this Super" or anything of the sort. If anything, besides the Final 4, ask them if they've been getting responses from fans that are annoyed by certain characters moves, i.e. Radec's sniper or Kratos' chain grab. Plus, when you mention the Final 4, can you actually say their names? We all know it's Crash, Cloud, Snake and Wander, but it's necessary to let SuperBot know specifically because even if they aren't in the final build of the game, they'll know that those are THE first 4 characters we want as DLC.

(I'll see how busy they are, but given the chance, will only ask important questions).
Message 11 of 47 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Any of you PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale folks coming to the LA Beatdown event tomorrow?

Oct 23, 2012
I'm definitely going to be there! Smiley Very Happy LA is only 40 minutes away from me. Going to get there 3 hours before the event to try and be one of the first 500 for the shirt and poster. Can't wait to see you there man! I've been reading a bunch of your articles for the past month!
Message 12 of 47 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 23, 2012

their needs to be more events in las vegas thats were im at

Message 13 of 47 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 24, 2012
I'm definitely going to be there! LA is only 40 minutes away from me. Going to get there 3 hours before the event to try and be one of the first 500 for the shirt and poster. Can't wait to see you there man! I've been reading a bunch of your articles for the past month!

(Awesome to hear that bud! And a big thanks for reading my work. See you tonight!)

their needs to be more events in las vegas thats were im at

(It's a popular enough city in the US that I wouldn't be too surprised if an event did come your way. ESPECIALLY since Las Vegas is known for fights and this IS a fighting game.)
Message 14 of 47 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 24, 2012
I'm from Vienna, sadly I can't be there. :/
But really nice of you to ask! ^^

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 15 of 47 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 24, 2012
would love to go someone needs to post all the info asap
Photobucket
Message 16 of 47 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I'm going to the L.A Beatdown event.

It would be funny to see S-o-h-a-i-l post on this thread!

He's your biggest fan, Paul!

Message 17 of 47 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Sadly, I live in a little rinky dink town in Texas, so I won't be going anywhere any time soon.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 18 of 47 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Really would like to go but at the moment I have no means of transportation. Trying to get a group of friends to go but work seems to be in their way.

Message 19 of 47 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 24, 2012

maybe i managae to releport right in time . . . Smiley Very Happy

anyway, hope you guys get sth to know.

Well thanks for the efforts Paul !!!, but i guess they will say that the 20 are the launch characters as always.

If they come this far to hide them, why would they now talk about it, unless they use this event for reveals.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 20 of 47 (213 Views)
0 Likes