Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 23 2012
By: PaulGaleNetwork Splicer 58 posts

Any of you PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale folks coming to the LA Beatdown event tomorrow?

46 replies 1030 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

Hey all, it's been great getting to talk to so many of you for the last few months and I was just wondering if any of you will be attending the LA Beatdown event tomorrow ( http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/10/17/paul-gale-network-will-be-attending-the-la-beatdown-event... ), because if so...it'd be pretty awesome to meet and talk you some of you in person.

I know that a lot of you in this Community come from all over the internt, but surely there's gotta be some Los Angeles locals that will be showing up tomorrow night...right? Well if so, give me a shout of if you see me as I'll definitely be in attendance.

Also, I'll be asking SuperBot themselves for any clarity on the "Final 4" roster additions of mine and see if I can get a resolution in person. Thanks and I look forward to hanging out with you and taking some pics if you show up.

BTW, anyone that I DO take a pic with that night, will be on my site in an article the next day.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Any of you PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale folks coming to the LA Beatdown event tomorrow?

Oct 23, 2012

I really, really wish I could. Sadly I live down in Florida.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (1,021 Views)
Wastelander
644 posts

Re: Any of you PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale folks coming to the LA Beatdown event tomorrow?

Oct 23, 2012

Wish I could. Would be awesome to meet you Paul!

Thanks for all your coverage and I hope you have some stuff on the Beatdown event! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (1,009 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I really, really wish I could. Sadly I live down in Florida.

(Aaaah man. Well in that case, I hope for your sake that there's a similar event in Florida within the next month!) :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (1,007 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 23, 2012
There are never any events in Detroit. :-(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (985 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I would if, ya know, I didn't live in NY...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (977 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Wish I could. Would be awesome to meet you Paul!

Thanks for all your coverage and I hope you have some stuff on the Beatdown event!

(You're more than welcome, bud. It's been a pleasure).

There are never any events in Detroit. :-(

(That's not cool. Maybe one day!)
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (960 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I would... if I didn't have to cross the Atlantic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 23, 2012

People just keep building themselves up for dissapointment with the whol Crash and Cloud thing

Superbot knows fully well what the people want, and they will think about it for DLC, but at this moment they are merely fixing bugs and preparing to ship. They dont have time to add anyone into the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1858 posts

Oct 23, 2012
PaulGale, please ask only relevant questions... Don't ask things like, "So, what made you decide to make this character use this Super" or anything of the sort. If anything, besides the Final 4, ask them if they've been getting responses from fans that are annoyed by certain characters moves, i.e. Radec's sniper or Kratos' chain grab. Plus, when you mention the Final 4, can you actually say their names? We all know it's Crash, Cloud, Snake and Wander, but it's necessary to let SuperBot know specifically because even if they aren't in the final build of the game, they'll know that those are THE first 4 characters we want as DLC.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (896 Views)
0 Likes