Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Any naruto fan here???

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

pepelon8 wrote:
It was just a comment for example theres a lot of threads about sora and cloud and i dont want them in the game and i dont go like you and say bad things of the character or wharever, just ignore this thread if you dont like naruto!

I don't even like Final Fantasy, but I agree Cloud should be in this game.

Naruto is not important to PlayStation, nor did he even originate in Video Games.

It's kinda silly.

Eh youd be surprised how many sales this game would get just for putting one anime character in, and theres been lots of DBZ, naruto, bleach, one piece and many more games for the playstation.

Honestly its true. But just putting a character just for the sake of sales is desprate.

What does them being on the playstation has to do with anytihng? Naruto has more nintendo only games then he has on playstation. Bleach is even. DBZ is always multiplatform. Not sure on One Piece though. By that logic lets add Tony Hawk cause his games were for the playstation.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 66 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

Its becuase most fans of anime likes Fighting games. But i do see alot of anime fans liking these types of games. And some anoying ones think Goku/Naruto/Ichigo would have some sort of chance in these games. 

And Naruto and Goku in SC is a terrible idea. 

I don't know why you guys are arguing lol. Theirs already a game that I believe is 10x better then Smash Bros and this game called Jump Ultimate Stars featuring anime characters. It has a 56 character roster and is fun as heck. 

Also PLEASE don't becaome a game developer. Telling a certain group to not be attracted to your game would lose sells from your game faster then you think. Also don't say things like "why are they attracted to these games," like were some kind of disease. Calling out certain fans of a community gives all us Playstation fans a bad name. You don't see me making fun of some stupid characters that ppl posted before. Trust me if you think anime characters are stupid, I've seen 10x worse suggestions then anime characters on this forum.

Whoa a lot of stupid assumptions in this post.

1) Jump Ultimate Stars 10 times better than Smash Bros.? Ummmh lolololol. Lol.

2) It's not a disease, no. But it's certainly stupid to want anime characters in Smash Bros. or Playstation Battle Royale. 

3) Never attacked the anime-community. Why the **bleep** should I?

4) The only worse suggestion I heard was Deadpool. You know Super Mario is a better suggestion than an anime character. At least he's still a videogame character.

5) Finally, never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, said anime characters are stupid. NEVER, NEVER. 

And to the guy who actually answered my Soul Calibur comment: it was sarcasm, obviously. IV had Darth Vader and Yoda, though... So, it's not THAT impossible.

1) Playstation All-Stars isn't out yet? Lololololololol Don't even know how your rating yet.

2) Everyone have their opinions on what's stupid or not for the roster, also this guy was SUGGESTING

3) You didn't attack them, but what's with the "why are they attracted to ths game," comment like it's a bad thing

4) Mario in this game, that's worse then an anime character because he's the rival and would literally put Sony to shame if Mario was even suggested to be in the roster by SB

5) I forgot I said that you called the anime community stupid.... Oh yeah becasue I didn't (Thx for making up words in my mouth -_-)

Everyone has their own opinion on what's cool or not and shouldn't be put down for their suggestion. Also DeadPool isn't as bad as Tony Hawk, and Johnny Napalm that I've seen. Even though I'm contradicting myself by saying someone shouldn't be put down, but I just had to say that even Deadpool isn't a bad suggestion.

1) You said SMASH BROS. SMASH BROS., not Battle Royale. Dude did you even read? SMASH. BROS.

2) An opinion can be wrong. An anime character in this game IS wrong.

3) Well OK, I'll give you that.

4) Obviously Mario would be wrong too. 

5) I didn't say community... I said CHARACTERS. CHARACTERS. Making up words in your mouth? Dude you did this TWICE in this post. TWICE. That's **bleep** annoying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 66 (134 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

Its becuase most fans of anime likes Fighting games. But i do see alot of anime fans liking these types of games. And some anoying ones think Goku/Naruto/Ichigo would have some sort of chance in these games. 

And Naruto and Goku in SC is a terrible idea. 

I don't know why you guys are arguing lol. Theirs already a game that I believe is 10x better then Smash Bros and this game called Jump Ultimate Stars featuring anime characters. It has a 56 character roster and is fun as heck. 

Also PLEASE don't becaome a game developer. Telling a certain group to not be attracted to your game would lose sells from your game faster then you think. Also don't say things like "why are they attracted to these games," like were some kind of disease. Calling out certain fans of a community gives all us Playstation fans a bad name. You don't see me making fun of some stupid characters that ppl posted before. Trust me if you think anime characters are stupid, I've seen 10x worse suggestions then anime characters on this forum.

Whoa a lot of stupid assumptions in this post.

1) Jump Ultimate Stars 10 times better than Smash Bros.? Ummmh lolololol. Lol.

2) It's not a disease, no. But it's certainly stupid to want anime characters in Smash Bros. or Playstation Battle Royale. 

3) Never attacked the anime-community. Why the **bleep** should I?

4) The only worse suggestion I heard was Deadpool. You know Super Mario is a better suggestion than an anime character. At least he's still a videogame character.

5) Finally, never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, said anime characters are stupid. NEVER, NEVER. 

And to the guy who actually answered my Soul Calibur comment: it was sarcasm, obviously. IV had Darth Vader and Yoda, though... So, it's not THAT impossible.

1) Playstation All-Stars isn't out yet? Lololololololol Don't even know how your rating yet.

2) Everyone have their opinions on what's stupid or not for the roster, also this guy was SUGGESTING

3) You didn't attack them, but what's with the "why are they attracted to ths game," comment like it's a bad thing

4) Mario in this game, that's worse then an anime character because he's the rival and would literally put Sony to shame if Mario was even suggested to be in the roster by SB

5) I forgot I said that you called the anime community stupid.... Oh yeah becasue I didn't (Thx for making up words in my mouth -_-)

Everyone has their own opinion on what's cool or not and shouldn't be put down for their suggestion. Also DeadPool isn't as bad as Tony Hawk, and Johnny Napalm that I've seen. Even though I'm contradicting myself by saying someone shouldn't be put down, but I just had to say that even Deadpool isn't a bad suggestion.

1) You said SMASH BROS. SMASH BROS., not Battle Royale. Dude did you even read? SMASH. BROS.

2) An opinion can be wrong. An anime character in this game IS wrong.

3) Well OK, I'll give you that.

4) Obviously Mario would be wrong too. 

5) I didn't say community... I said CHARACTERS. CHARACTERS. Making up words in your mouth? Dude you did this TWICE in this post. TWICE. That's **bleep** annoying. 

Alright we'll just agree to disagree for now because I'm tired of typing and seriously we're getting nowhere with this. I've got some crap to do so I'll just leave this conversation at this. No person should be put down for what character they recommend, no matter how stupid it may seem. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 66 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 10, 2012
cool
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 66 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 10, 2012
OMG I LOOOVE NARUTO. HE WOULD BE AWESOME IN THIS GAME. HE WOULD KICK MAJOR AS$SSSSS. It's too bad he isn't a playstation character. BUT AHHHH I LOOOOVE NARUTO. he would make no sense in any way though. NARUTOO!O!O!O!OOO! IS STILL AWESOME THOUGHH. I WANT SUPERMAN TOO. BUT YEAH, WOULD BOTH MAKE NO SENSE.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 66 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 10, 2012
^ I honestly can't tell if your serious or not.
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 66 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I used to be but i fell off after the end of the originl series

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 66 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
OMG I LOOOVE NARUTO. HE WOULD BE AWESOME IN THIS GAME. HE WOULD KICK MAJOR AS$SSSSS. It's too bad he isn't a playstation character. BUT AHHHH I LOOOOVE NARUTO. he would make no sense in any way though. NARUTOO!O!O!O!OOO! IS STILL AWESOME THOUGHH. I WANT SUPERMAN TOO. BUT YEAH, WOULD BOTH MAKE NO SENSE.

Look for people like this is the reason i post this!

And here is where I'd put my signature, IF I HAD ONE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 66 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Im joking. I'm sure most of us like naruto, but we know the only allstar he is: IS A SHONEN JUMP ALLSTAR. AHHHHHH I LOVE NARUTOOO AHHHHHHHHH
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 66 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Actually i think naruto has more of a chance going in smash bros. 4 than this! XD (even that is near hell impossible)

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 66 (65 Views)
0 Likes