http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 66 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Any naruto fan here???

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

well there is jump super and jump all-stars that are all anime characters like this

Message 22 of 66 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

pepelon8 wrote:
It was just a comment for example theres a lot of threads about sora and cloud and i dont want them in the game and i dont go like you and say bad things of the character or wharever, just ignore this thread if you dont like naruto!

The little, irrelevant difference is that Cloud and Sora would fit perfectly in the game, Naruto and Goku would fit like sugar on meat.

Message 23 of 66 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

well there is jump super and jump all-stars that are all anime characters like this

Exactly. Go play that, no? It was made exactly for this purpose.

Message 24 of 66 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Exactly. Go play that, no? It was made exactly for this purpose.

yeah xD its really fun tooSmiley Tongue wish it came to america (had to import >.>) it helped me with my smash wait time xD

Message 25 of 66 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 9, 2012

pepelon8 wrote:
It was just a comment for example theres a lot of threads about sora and cloud and i dont want them in the game and i dont go like you and say bad things of the character or wharever, just ignore this thread if you dont like naruto!

I don't even like Final Fantasy, but I agree Cloud should be in this game.

Naruto is not important to PlayStation, nor did he even originate in Video Games.

It's kinda silly.

Message 26 of 66 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

pepelon8 wrote:

I don't even like Final Fantasy, but I agree Cloud should be in this game.

Naruto is not important to PlayStation, nor did he even originate in Video Games.

It's kinda silly.

Eh youd be surprised how many sales this game would get just for putting one anime character in, and theres been lots of DBZ, naruto, bleach, one piece and many more games for the playstation.

Message 27 of 66 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Its becuase most fans of anime likes Fighting games. But i do see alot of anime fans liking these types of games. And some anoying ones think Goku/Naruto/Ichigo would have some sort of chance in these games. 

And Naruto and Goku in SC is a terrible idea. 

I don't know why you guys are arguing lol. Theirs already a game that I believe is 10x better then Smash Bros and this game called Jump Ultimate Stars featuring anime characters. It has a 56 character roster and is fun as heck. 

Also PLEASE don't becaome a game developer. Telling a certain group to not be attracted to your game would lose sells from your game faster then you think. Also don't say things like "why are they attracted to these games," like were some kind of disease. Calling out certain fans of a community gives all us Playstation fans a bad name. You don't see me making fun of some stupid characters that ppl posted before. Trust me if you think anime characters are stupid, I've seen 10x worse suggestions then anime characters on this forum.

Whoa a lot of stupid assumptions in this post.

1) Jump Ultimate Stars 10 times better than Smash Bros.? Ummmh lolololol. Lol.

2) It's not a disease, no. But it's certainly stupid to want anime characters in Smash Bros. or Playstation Battle Royale. 

3) Never attacked the anime-community. Why the **bleep** should I?

4) The only worse suggestion I heard was Deadpool. You know Super Mario is a better suggestion than an anime character. At least he's still a videogame character.

5) Finally, never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, said anime characters are stupid. NEVER, NEVER. 

And to the guy who actually answered my Soul Calibur comment: it was sarcasm, obviously. IV had Darth Vader and Yoda, though... So, it's not THAT impossible.

1) Playstation All-Stars isn't out yet? Lololololololol Don't even know how your rating yet.

2) Everyone have their opinions on what's stupid or not for the roster, also this guy was SUGGESTING

3) You didn't attack them, but what's with the "why are they attracted to ths game," comment like it's a bad thing

4) Mario in this game, that's worse then an anime character because he's the rival and would literally put Sony to shame if Mario was even suggested to be in the roster by SB

5) I forgot I said that you called the anime community stupid.... Oh yeah becasue I didn't (Thx for making up words in my mouth -_-)

Everyone has their own opinion on what's cool or not and shouldn't be put down for their suggestion. Also DeadPool isn't as bad as Tony Hawk, and Johnny Napalm that I've seen. Even though I'm contradicting myself by saying someone shouldn't be put down, but I just had to say that even Deadpool isn't a bad suggestion.

Message 28 of 66 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 9, 2012

No.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 29 of 66 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 9, 2012

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NOOOOO.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 30 of 66 (106 Views)
0 Likes