Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Any naruto fan here???

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

Its becuase most fans of anime likes Fighting games. But i do see alot of anime fans liking these types of games. And some anoying ones think Goku/Naruto/Ichigo would have some sort of chance in these games. 

And Naruto and Goku in SC is a terrible idea. 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 11 of 66 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I'm more of a One Piece fan so Naruto isn't up my alley. In the anime community theirs so many Narutards that it makes you not like the show anymore because they may annoy you a lot. It just puts you off of the show since they make it seem like the god of all anime.

The only anime character if any I would accept in this game is Luffy or Goku. 

Message 12 of 66 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Oct 9, 2012

This is playstation all stars dude, not anime all stars. Plus, naruto sucks and this coming from a former fan. I stopped watching it because its 90 % filler and 10% actual plot

Message 13 of 66 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
If we're on the topic of anime/manga - Death Note reigns supreme. I stumbled upon it in Uni and once I sat through the first episode with some friends, we were hooked. I read the manga later, just as good.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 66 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I'm more of a One Piece fan so Naruto isn't up my alley. In the anime community theirs so many Narutards that it makes you not like the show anymore because they may annoy you a lot. It just puts you off of the show since they make it seem like the god of all anime.

The only anime character if any I would accept in this game is Luffy or Goku. 

Narutards are the reason why i left debate fourms.

Even though I like Naruto i can see why ppl dont like it. Loong Flash Backs, Bad story telling, when someone takes half a episode/chapter to explain one move and the character devoplment. It used to be a ninja manga now its who has the more broken Jutsu.  

Honestly Luffy would be fun in this type of game but his inclusion would be just as bad Naruto imo. 

Message 15 of 66 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't really get why Smash Bros. and now this game attracts so many anime fan... I mean there are other games... No? Why these ones? Ask Namco, who know maybe in the next Soul Calibur they'll put Goku and Naruto to please you once and for all, but these games are serious.

Its becuase most fans of anime likes Fighting games. But i do see alot of anime fans liking these types of games. And some anoying ones think Goku/Naruto/Ichigo would have some sort of chance in these games. 

I don't know why you guys are arguing lol. Theirs already a game that I believe is 10x better then Smash Bros and this game called Jump Ultimate Stars featuring anime characters. It has a 56 character roster and is fun as heck. 

Also PLEASE don't becaome a game developer. Telling a certain group to not be attracted to your game would lose sells from your game faster then you think. Also don't say things like "why are they attracted to these games," like were some kind of disease. Calling out certain fans of a community gives all us Playstation fans a bad name. You don't see me making fun of some stupid characters that ppl posted before. Trust me if you think anime characters are stupid, I've seen 10x worse suggestions then anime characters on this forum.

Message 16 of 66 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I don't know why you guys are arguing lol. Theirs already a game that I believe is 10x better then Smash Bros and this game called Jump Ultimate Stars featuring anime characters. It has a 56 character roster and is fun as heck. 

Also PLEASE don't becaome a game developer. Telling a certain group to not be attracted to your game would lose sells from your game faster then you think. Also don't say things like "why are they attracted to these games," like were some kind of disease. Calling out certain fans of a community gives all us Playstation fans a bad name. You don't see me making fun of some stupid characters that ppl posted before. Trust me if you think anime characters are stupid, I've seen 10x worse suggestions then anime characters on this forum.

What?

1 - I wasn't arguing with him I was stating a point.

2 - I like anime I've stated it more than 2 times here

3 - The anime communtiy does like fighting games. Its not an insult its a known fact.

Message 17 of 66 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

What?

1 - I wasn't arguing with him I was stating a point.

2 - I like anime I've stated it more than 2 times here

3 - The anime communtiy does like fighting games. Its not an insult its a known fact.

I was talking to RexLozuresky not you lol. Sorry u probably saw that the wrong way. Anyways I should've stated statement instead of arguing. Anyways, yeah I was talking to the other guy.

Message 18 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Whoa a lot of stupid assumptions in this post.

1) Jump Ultimate Stars 10 times better than Smash Bros.? Ummmh lolololol. Lol.

2) It's not a disease, no. But it's certainly stupid to want anime characters in Smash Bros. or Playstation Battle Royale. 

3) Never attacked the anime-community. Why the **bleep** should I?

4) The only worse suggestion I heard was Deadpool. You know Super Mario is a better suggestion than an anime character. At least he's still a videogame character.

5) Finally, never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, said anime characters are stupid. NEVER, NEVER. 

And to the guy who actually answered my Soul Calibur comment: it was sarcasm, obviously. IV had Darth Vader and Yoda, though... So, it's not THAT impossible.

Message 19 of 66 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Oct 9, 2012
It was just a comment for example theres a lot of threads about sora and cloud and i dont want them in the game and i dont go like you and say bad things of the character or wharever, just ignore this thread if you dont like naruto!
And here is where I'd put my signature, IF I HAD ONE!!!
Message 20 of 66 (120 Views)
0 Likes