Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: Any modes you would like?

Jan 26, 2013

Well I have suggested a few modes quite a while ago... like...

• Zombie/Survival
  • Roll the Dice
  • Stage Creation
  • Holiday Events 

I wrote a ton about these modes in this ancient thread.

Message 11 of 17 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 26, 2013

1. 1v1

2. 1v3

3. Random FFA (Noone gets to pick their character)

4. Only 1, Only 2, Only 3 (Only 1 super level can be used)

5. Survival (Everyone fights on the polygon man stage, noone gains AP, Stage Hazards kill)

6. Questionmaster (Everyone plays on the LBP stage, questions start straight away, for each question you get correct you get a full level of AP, players have 2 lived each) {somewhat infeasable}

7. AI Fury (3 players and a CPU, the CPU has unlimited supers, you need to survive the longest)

I could easily think up more.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 12 of 17 (69 Views)
Sackboy
448 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Well they have got a collect the cake mode, but you can't play that with other people...
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 13 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

It would be tough to add something like this in, but I would like a Spectator Mode. If you don't feel like fighting at all and if you just want to watch other people fight online, you could. There would be a selection screen, choosing a handful of random online matches that would be going on at that particular moment. Then, you could probably have a whole bunch of people watching you and your opponents fight it out, like they are an audience. Also, somewhere, there would be a counter, indicating how many people are "tuned in" to watch your online match. 

I think it would be a great feature to have. Also, it would probably be a little easier for people to keep track of tournaments that would be going on. It could be pretty fun, too. The people who would've lost in a tournament could "tune in" to watch the final match and root for whoever.

If anyone has any thoughts about this idea, feel free to share! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 26, 2013
A full on story mode like SMB,it was fun killing Goombas in stuff as Link,on the other hand it would be fun to have this,fighting the monsters from Drake's level 3 super (I need to play Uncharted!) in stuff,and it can be slidescreen ;D
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 15 of 17 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Something Like who reaches L3 first would be very interesting. So no more dirty kill Confirms to win. U need to be good. Ii's Similar to other fighting Games but who cares, it is just a mode and im telling you dat many people would play it.

Message 16 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jan 26, 2013

John31269 wrote:

It would be tough to add something like this in, but I would like a Spectator Mode. If you don't feel like fighting at all and if you just want to watch other people fight online, you could. There would be a selection screen, choosing a handful of random online matches that would be going on at that particular moment. Then, you could probably have a whole bunch of people watching you and your opponents fight it out, like they are an audience. Also, somewhere, there would be a counter, indicating how many people are "tuned in" to watch your online match. 

I think it would be a great feature to have. Also, it would probably be a little easier for people to keep track of tournaments that would be going on. It could be pretty fun, too. The people who would've lost in a tournament could "tune in" to watch the final match and root for whoever.

If anyone has any thoughts about this idea, feel free to share! Smiley Very Happy

I was kind of hoping thered be a spectator mode for like tournaments and such. If a mode like this were to happen I'd hope that you could hear everyone spectating throuht the mics (and have an option to turn it off). Maybe a spectator chat to go with it.

Message 17 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes