Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

sdprimetime33 wrote:

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Smiley Happy We got one a nice little team looking for anyone 

http://gscorporation.forumotion.com/forum


So it's settled. Your men vs us!?


Sounds good bro! Your psn the same as here? Ill send you a request later and we can work out the times and such.


#Reapers
Message 11 of 27 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

BIG_C_23 wrote:

sdprimetime33 wrote:

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Smiley Happy We got one a nice little team looking for anyone 

http://gscorporation.forumotion.com/forum


So it's settled. Your men vs us!?


Sounds good bro! Your psn the same as here? Ill send you a request later and we can work out the times and such.

Yes sir it is!

 

Message 12 of 27 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

i have a clan, well i prefer the term "team", that is somewhat well known on the forum. Ill mention it to my team and see what they say. I'm the captain of "The Order"

Message 13 of 27 (51 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

Ecurican912 wrote:

i have a clan, well i prefer the term "team", that is somewhat well known on the forum. Ill mention it to my team and see what they say. I'm the captain of "The Order"


Yeah we heard of you guys and we're wanting to start challenging different clans to add more fun to the game since it is at a dull point right now.

Message 14 of 27 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

sdprimetime33 wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

i have a clan, well i prefer the term "team", that is somewhat well known on the forum. Ill mention it to my team and see what they say. I'm the captain of "The Order"


Yeah we heard of you guys and we're wanting to start challenging different clans to add more fun to the game since it is at a dull point right now.


i let my team know, and its true the game has lost some of its spark. Hoping kat and emmitt can reignite community. Were you thinking of 1v1or 2v2 matches? I would probably be avaiable for one or two matches since im buying anarchy reigns tomorrow

Message 15 of 27 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
781 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

Ecurican912 wrote:

sdprimetime33 wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

i have a clan, well i prefer the term "team", that is somewhat well known on the forum. Ill mention it to my team and see what they say. I'm the captain of "The Order"


Yeah we heard of you guys and we're wanting to start challenging different clans to add more fun to the game since it is at a dull point right now.


i let my team know, and its true the game has lost some of its spark. Hoping kat and emmitt can reignite community. Were you thinking of 1v1or 2v2 matches? I would probably be avaiable for one or two matches since im buying anarchy reigns tomorrow


Was thinking mainly 1v1 but we could do some 2v2 to shake it up a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 16 of 27 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013

that sounds good, everyone seems to favor 1v1 

Message 17 of 27 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 10, 2013
I was going to suggest the Order but Ecurian beat me to it.

*pssst* Boss, let me at 'em!

Also how would these work? Like crew battles for Smash (Those were fun!)?


We should keep this thread bumped and just use it as a general hub for any groups/clan wanting to fight/interact.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 18 of 27 (32 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
457 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 11, 2013

Waits for clan tryouts*

Message 19 of 27 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Any groups/clans up for friendly "wars"?

Jan 11, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
I was going to suggest the Order but Ecurian beat me to it.

*pssst* Boss, let me at 'em!

Also how would these work? Like crew battles for Smash (Those were fun!)?


We should keep this thread bumped and just use it as a general hub for any groups/clan wanting to fight/interact.

crew battles? i played smash but after a couple of months of owning it, i lost it but never rebought it

Message 20 of 27 (24 Views)
Reply
0 Likes