I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Any experienced slys?

Dec 6, 2012
If your against a Radec just keep using the barrel, thats a really invaluable move. Also if someone picks up the RPG the barrell can deflect that and the hedgegodge grenade
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 11 of 15 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Thanks a lot bobo and the ones who added suggestions. Being a beginner sly, I usually do terrible with him on 1v1, so I just wanted to know how would rate him on one vs one and tips?
Message 12 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Side square is for getting to an item or dodging in a way.

Circle should be your block button as it has an amazing cool down time (you'll get the hang of using the counter lots)

Up square is slys bread and butter 40 AP, prepare to spam this move as Sly has no real combos.

Side triangle is good if you need to move and attack (switching it up is good.)

Go invisible and get behind an opponent and attack using square to steal 40 AP from them (I have a bad habit of not doing this but I wish I did.)

Side circle is a nice evade option or a rug to the item.

Down triangle confuses the enemy but takes time to get used to and honestly you'll do fine without it.

Jump and forward triangle should be your air attack along with up square depending on the situation.

You should also be teleporting like crazy and doing hit and runs. (Eventually you'll be able to dodge lots of supers thanks to your teleporting. I know I get out of a lot of stick situations.)

Oooh and down circle (hat bomb) should always be placed down like sweet tooths. (Sometimes I throw the alarm clock but I don't think it really helps me, just a habit.)
Message 13 of 15 (59 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Combo into his level 1 just counter and pop it off. Or throw the alarm clock but that never seems to work for me.
Message 14 of 15 (58 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Yea the alarm clock is hard to get off but thank you for the advice I favorite this page because of all the tips. I hope to become a master sly because he seems very resourceful. Thank you uknowwho and bobo Ofcourse. I'll add you both
Message 15 of 15 (55 Views)
0 Likes