Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Any body want ALBERT WESKER

Jan 2, 2013
Albert wesker ftw! heck I even bought the avatar pic just cuz of him, it should be in to consideration
Message 21 of 66 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Raiden?!
Message 22 of 66 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 2, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
LOL Nocturnal

But seriously Ada adds nothing to the game. Other than a freaking grappling hook. Ada is a secondary character. You and I both know that IF a RE rep is to appear in this game, that it's going to be a main character.

Being serious now, it's like Heath Ledger's Joker.  The Dark Knight had some pretty cool stuff but who would have actually cared about the movie if the The Joker was bad?  There wouldn't be much of a storyline without Ada so Ada is the support character people love as a main character.  Not to mention there's a rumored PS Vita Resident Evil.  She could possibly be the main character since she would fit nicely onto the Vita with all of the features.

Message 23 of 66 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@nocturnal_gamer
Totally agree with you on the batman quote since I can say that am a titan paying member that the joker is THEE most famous batman character in comics ever since batman began without the joker batmans nothing lol. thats why he never dies!!!

Unless the actor decides to OD
Message 24 of 66 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Jan 2, 2013
But it doesn't change the fact that Jill, Leon, or Wesker would be better characters for this game.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 25 of 66 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Kind of does since those three characters already get enough spotlight even though Ada is the true representative of Resident Evil.

Message 26 of 66 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Jan 2, 2013
It doesn't matter if they had enough spotlight. They would use the most recognizable characters period.
Message 27 of 66 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Not if you ask for Ada.

Message 28 of 66 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Jan 2, 2013
True. But there's just no outpouring of Ada requests.

Don't get me wrong I love Ada. I liked her best in RE2, when she wasn't always screwing someone over. I just think that other RE characters would be better for this game.
Message 29 of 66 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Strato-Squirrel wrote:

I havn't seen many requests for him and i don't know why...

Maybe because he's already in another crossover that is called Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

It's like the same when there was someone requesting Deadpool without knowing MvC3 nor UMvC3.

You however see a Capcom rep "Dante" from the new DMC who hasn't been in a crossover yet till now (because of Capcom).

However, I'm sure Albert would be one of those considered reps for RE. He did after all appeared along with Frank West (Main of Dead Rising) in Lost Planet 2 & out of all RE chars they picked him as an RE rep to guest in Lost Planet 2.

Maybe another Capcom rep in the future (Sequel).

nasrulez wrote:
It doesn't matter if they had enough spotlight. They would use the most recognizable characters period.

They did in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 & they will if there was a consideration of a Resident Evil character on PS All-Stars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 30 of 66 (73 Views)
0 Likes