Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

My 2v2 team mate mostly plays Jak and we rarely (if ever) lose each time we play.


You dont even play as Jak! I remember you said Jak is not one of your mains on a thread -_-


Right, and considering I didn't say I play as Jak I'm not sure what your point is.

 

Also, please quote me where I said "Jak is not one of my mains" in a thread. Here's a clue; you won't find it. I don't even use the word "main" because I don't exclusively play one character and I find the idea of doing so to be detrimental to understanding the game. I do often play as Heihachi, but I don't call him my "main".


Alright whatever. Anyways try out ranked games buddy. Stay out of unranked Smiley Happy Of course you haven't run through problems in your situation.


Because you know what I play, right?


Its just obvious. Even if you play rranked more im pretty sure you dont even use Jak half of the time. Jak is terrible for ranked games. His limited AP gain prevents him for being a great character for time matches. He's better in stock but still needs a buff for his gun ap gain and gun powers.  

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 41 of 70 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

My 2v2 team mate mostly plays Jak and we rarely (if ever) lose each time we play.


You dont even play as Jak! I remember you said Jak is not one of your mains on a thread -_-


Right, and considering I didn't say I play as Jak I'm not sure what your point is.

 

Also, please quote me where I said "Jak is not one of my mains" in a thread. Here's a clue; you won't find it. I don't even use the word "main" because I don't exclusively play one character and I find the idea of doing so to be detrimental to understanding the game. I do often play as Heihachi, but I don't call him my "main".


Alright whatever. Anyways try out ranked games buddy. Stay out of unranked Smiley Happy Of course you haven't run through problems in your situation.


Because you know what I play, right?


Its just obvious. Even if you play rranked more im pretty sure you dont even use Jak half of the time. Jak is terrible for ranked games. His limited AP gain prevents him for being a great character for time matches. He's better in stock but still needs a buff for his gun ap gain and gun powers.  


No, you have a baseless opinion about what I play, which makes what you're saying an unfound allegation. Best to stick to the facts.

 

I'll say this one more time, I'm not the one using Jak, my team mate is, and he handles everything just fine. There's been one or two times in stock matches where it's just him and one opponent left, and he makes absolute fools of them. It's not like our opponents have been pushovers either. If he can handle it, so can anyone else.

 

Also, why are you being so contentious again? All I said was that my team mate plays as Jak and has no problems, then you have to turn it into something else. It's not like it was directed at you. Why do you make everything personal?

Message 42 of 70 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
I'm not saying you should spam I'm just saying if he can be spammed he is underpowered ok. As for traps not like sackboy and radec but he could trap a guy in the air with hid up o and up triangle. So chill
Message 43 of 70 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

My 2v2 team mate mostly plays Jak and we rarely (if ever) lose each time we play.


You dont even play as Jak! I remember you said Jak is not one of your mains on a thread -_-


Right, and considering I didn't say I play as Jak I'm not sure what your point is.

 

Also, please quote me where I said "Jak is not one of my mains" in a thread. Here's a clue; you won't find it. I don't even use the word "main" because I don't exclusively play one character and I find the idea of doing so to be detrimental to understanding the game. I do often play as Heihachi, but I don't call him my "main".


Alright whatever. Anyways try out ranked games buddy. Stay out of unranked Smiley Happy Of course you haven't run through problems in your situation.


Because you know what I play, right?


Its just obvious. Even if you play rranked more im pretty sure you dont even use Jak half of the time. Jak is terrible for ranked games. His limited AP gain prevents him for being a great character for time matches. He's better in stock but still needs a buff for his gun ap gain and gun powers.  


No, you have a baseless opinion about what I play, which makes what you're saying an unfound allegation. Best to stick to the facts.

 

I'll say this one more time, I'm not the one using Jak, my team mate is, and he handles everything just fine. There's been one or two times in stock matches where it's just him and one opponent left, and he makes absolute fools of them. It's not like our opponents have been pushovers either. If he can handle it, so can anyone else.

 

Also, why are you being so contentious again? All I said was that my team mate plays as Jak and has no problems, then you have to turn it into something else. It's not like it was directed at you. Why do you make everything personal?


No offense but stock matches which are unranked have players that suck. I do both unranked and rank games and man do I have to say I win almost every unranked match as Jak. When it comes downt o rank its a whole another story. Ive done the samething he has done so its no big deal once again when it comes down to stock matches. Why? because me and your friend are not limited by the time of time matches which is one of Jaks greatest disadvantage. 

 

You say im turning this into something else? and making it personal? No im not and stop trying to make it seem that way. Im just referring back to the original point where Jak does need a buff no matter how good anybody is with Jak.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 44 of 70 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
Plus I don't use him to begin with so yea his o is like ratchets robot guy and I do thing it should be out longer and have more durability
Message 45 of 70 (105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
I'm not saying you should spam I'm just saying if he can be spammed he is underpowered ok. As for traps not like sackboy and radec but he could trap a guy in the air with hid up o and up triangle. So chill

Thats actually what you said in a different way. Yes Jak could trap a guy in the corner but not for long. Part of my combo is a temp corner air trap but its not really a trap. I am chill Smiley Very Happy I just don't like the way you said Jak is fine as long as he can spam the Blaster -_-

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 46 of 70 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
ehm BlueDiamond93 are you hyper active?
reach first level 999 doesnt say how good you are. You have combos no one use yeah sure you have. Did you ever played any figthing game at high level? Your arguments are like a 13 year old kid.

And theres also something I am a Jak mainer and I would say only mass inventer needs a buff nothing else.
Message 47 of 70 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Rakum1995 wrote:
ehm BlueDiamond93 are you hyper active?
reach first level 999 doesnt say how good you are. You have combos no one use yeah sure you have. Did you ever played any figthing game at high level? Your arguments are like a 13 year old kid.

And theres also something I am a Jak mainer and I would say only mass inventer needs a buff nothing else.

Listen kid. Im good and far better then you. I can tell just trust me. My arguements are like a 13yr old? really? no comment.

 

Your a terrible Jak mainer then if you think only his Mass Inverter needs buffing. Make a thread saying thats all that needs buffing and see what replies you get dumb kid.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 48 of 70 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
Wanna play agains me now ?
Message 49 of 70 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/24/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
Bluediamond so lol, come on dude having a big mouth thinking your the best with him just becauz you like him. the way you answer is like a little kid. No proof at all your good with him
Message 50 of 70 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes