Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
Superbot said his AP is very low because he has a lot of AOE attacks that hit several players at once. 1vs1 this can be challenging but I have seen some Jak combos using his melee that net a lot of AP. I think he just takes some time to learn and requires a completely different playstyle for 1vs1 compared to FFA.

Hmm? Intesresting. Ive been heavily following Jak in this game and I haven't heard this. Nobody said his melees needs a buff btw. Why do you people not think. You just look at one aspect. His guns needs buff not melees... although more combos wouldn't hurt since he was able to do few 4hit combos on his game series.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 70 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

barker09 wrote:

youredumb

What is the point in your reply. Seriously. What is the point? Are you really trying to push or start something here. Everytime you must say or post something immature. Your just like Wesley and Frogmenlgo. You guys troll and post pointless things. you are not helping at all by doing this.

Only time will tell.
Message 32 of 70 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 29, 2012
The way I see him he is a cartoony radec he could spam that triangle and be fine . He is a good anti air and trap person.
Message 33 of 70 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

My 2v2 team mate mostly plays Jak and we rarely (if ever) lose each time we play.

Message 34 of 70 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
The way I see him he is a cartoony radec he could spam that triangle and be fine . He is a good anti air and trap person.

traps? he doesnt have any traps.

Message 35 of 70 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:

Oh really? So him spamming that move is ok? And him relying on that move to build AP is fine? Get out of here man. Complete seflishness right there.

Only time will tell.
Message 36 of 70 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

My 2v2 team mate mostly plays Jak and we rarely (if ever) lose each time we play.

You dont even play as Jak! I remember you said Jak is not one of your mains on a thread -_-

Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 70 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You dont even play as Jak! I remember you said Jak is not one of your mains on a thread -_-

Right, and considering I didn't say I play as Jak I'm not sure what your point is.

Also, please quote me where I said "Jak is not one of my mains" in a thread. Here's a clue; you won't find it. I don't even use the word "main" because I don't exclusively play one character and I find the idea of doing so to be detrimental to understanding the game. I do often play as Heihachi, but I don't call him my "main".

Message 38 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Right, and considering I didn't say I play as Jak I'm not sure what your point is.

Also, please quote me where I said "Jak is not one of my mains" in a thread. Here's a clue; you won't find it. I don't even use the word "main" because I don't exclusively play one character and I find the idea of doing so to be detrimental to understanding the game. I do often play as Heihachi, but I don't call him my "main".

Alright whatever. Anyways try out ranked games buddy. Stay out of unranked Smiley Happy Of course you haven't run through problems in your situation.

Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 70 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Alright whatever. Anyways try out ranked games buddy. Stay out of unranked Smiley Happy Of course you haven't run through problems in your situation.

Because you know what I play, right?

Message 40 of 70 (72 Views)
0 Likes