Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
well I can see why the peacemaker doesn't get much ap as it is primarily an end to a combo or a stun so it makes since while some other guns like the neede lazer do need a little more gain. that is why I rarely use anythig besides the blaster to gain otherwise its just to combo
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 21 of 70 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Imo the needle laser would be OP if it gets buffed and that's why: This move ist just to versatile, it can be used as an anti-air, as a counter to most, if not all dash attacks (like Raidens or Evil Coles), as a way to savely approach the enemy by running behind the flying needles. It even goes through platforms. If it net more ap, you would need nothing but this move.

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 22 of 70 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Jak has a 100% save set up for his Super2 and a setup combo that gains 95-100ap, Mass inverter is way to slow but when hit, you have a great juggle to land a super1, peace maker got reasons why it only gains 5ap.

@BlueDiamond93 stop acting like your a ultimate player with jak.
Everyone hates people who think there good without any proof

Message 23 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 29, 2012

He doesnt need it? hes Perfect the way he is. In the hands of a good player he is great. Play BlueDiamond93 in 1v1, youll see he is fine as he is.

before ANY balance patches hit, they need to fix the bugs.

Message 24 of 70 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Rakum1995 wrote:
Jak has a 100% save set up for his Super2 and a setup combo that gains 95-100ap, Mass inverter is way to slow but when hit, you have a great juggle to land a super1, peace maker got reasons why it only gains 5ap.

Can you explain how these setups/combos work or post a link please?

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 25 of 70 (122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Rakum1995 wrote:

Alright seriously? S-T-F-U. You deserved that. You have no idea what your talking about. Im going to assume you just dont want Jak to get a buff so you wont get owned by him or because you simply don't like him. I know Jak better then you and most people on these forums. I have studied his moveset throughly. He needs a buff in some fields but not all fields. As I saw it I was the first guy to reach level 999 with Jak. This is coming from multiple different ways. Multiple people have stated they seened me as the only Jak player at this rank. I play as Jak every dam_n day on the game and I have no come across a lvl 999 person. Only 700 and down.

Everything you said was honestly wrong. I have used the Mass Inverter over 100 times. You cannot do combos unless your playing at some kind of slope or tilted level. The Mass Inverter is pointless on flat maps. I know exactly what im talking about when it comes down to Jak. I know all his moves like the back of my hand. I have done combo's no other Jak players have or known about and commend me on. I have beaten all Jak combat trials on All Stars. Don't reply to me when you have no idea what ive done.

Your also going to really sit here and tell me he doesnt need a buff when there have already been other threads about this all over the internet, Gamefaqs, forums, etc.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 70 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Superbot said his AP is very low because he has a lot of AOE attacks that hit several players at once. 1vs1 this can be challenging but I have seen some Jak combos using his melee that net a lot of AP. I think he just takes some time to learn and requires a completely different playstyle for 1vs1 compared to FFA.
Message 27 of 70 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 70 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 29, 2012
^wrong thread dude...
Play For Fun!
Message 29 of 70 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Rakum1995 wrote:

Alright seriously? S-T-F-U. You deserved that. You have no idea what your talking about. Im going to assume you just dont want Jak to get a buff so you wont get owned by him or because you simply don't like him. I know Jak better then you and most people on these forums. I have studied his moveset throughly. He needs a buff in some fields but not all fields. As I saw it I was the first guy to reach level 999 with Jak. This is coming from multiple different ways. Multiple people have stated they seened me as the only Jak player at this rank. I play as Jak every dam_n day on the game and I have no come across a lvl 999 person. Only 700 and down.

Everything you said was honestly wrong. I have used the Mass Inverter over 100 times. You cannot do combos unless your playing at some kind of slope or tilted level. The Mass Inverter is pointless on flat maps. I know exactly what im talking about when it comes down to Jak. I know all his moves like the back of my hand. I have done combo's no other Jak players have or known about and commend me on. I have beaten all Jak combat trials on All Stars. Don't reply to me when you have no idea what ive done.

Your also going to really sit here and tell me he doesnt need a buff when there have already been other threads about this all over the internet, Gamefaqs, forums, etc.

youredumb
Message 30 of 70 (93 Views)
0 Likes