Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Nak_Assassin wrote:
Why does everyone want to buff him? He's good the way he is. I win every match when i play as him.

then you play against scubs dude

 

hes definitly underpowered, half of his moves have the lowest ap gain out of all the characters in the game.

 

half of his best combos arent used because it doesnt give enough ap


Exactly... most people who say this haven't played as Jak long enough or at all. Just assuming he's good. He obviously needs a tweak with his gu ns and AP gain.


I seriously feel bad for every jak player i come across

 

They never win, and im talking about purple belt lvl 500s and up

 

they'll try super hard to build meter, get a level 3 and still lose cause they didn't have enough time to build up another super.

 

i aplaud them for trying though


Maybe its time you face me. Im not like other Jak players Smiley Very Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 70 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Nak_Assassin wrote:
Why does everyone want to buff him? He's good the way he is. I win every match when i play as him.

then you play against scubs dude

 

hes definitly underpowered, half of his moves have the lowest ap gain out of all the characters in the game.

 

half of his best combos arent used because it doesnt give enough ap


Exactly... most people who say this haven't played as Jak long enough or at all. Just assuming he's good. He obviously needs a tweak with his gu ns and AP gain.


I seriously feel bad for every jak player i come across

 

They never win, and im talking about purple belt lvl 500s and up

 

they'll try super hard to build meter, get a level 3 and still lose cause they didn't have enough time to build up another super.

 

i aplaud them for trying though


Maybe its time you face me. Im not like other Jak players Smiley Very Happy


sure,add me now and we will duke it out Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 70 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Nak_Assassin wrote:
Why does everyone want to buff him? He's good the way he is. I win every match when i play as him.

then you play against scubs dude

 

hes definitly underpowered, half of his moves have the lowest ap gain out of all the characters in the game.

 

half of his best combos arent used because it doesnt give enough ap


Exactly... most people who say this haven't played as Jak long enough or at all. Just assuming he's good. He obviously needs a tweak with his gu ns and AP gain.


I seriously feel bad for every jak player i come across

 

They never win, and im talking about purple belt lvl 500s and up

 

they'll try super hard to build meter, get a level 3 and still lose cause they didn't have enough time to build up another super.

 

i aplaud them for trying though


Maybe its time you face me. Im not like other Jak players Smiley Very Happy


sure,add me now and we will duke it out Smiley Very Happy


Im pwning in 2 vs 2 rank right now so.... 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 70 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Nak_Assassin wrote:
Why does everyone want to buff him? He's good the way he is. I win every match when i play as him.

then you play against scubs dude

 

hes definitly underpowered, half of his moves have the lowest ap gain out of all the characters in the game.

 

half of his best combos arent used because it doesnt give enough ap


Exactly... most people who say this haven't played as Jak long enough or at all. Just assuming he's good. He obviously needs a tweak with his gu ns and AP gain.


I seriously feel bad for every jak player i come across

 

They never win, and im talking about purple belt lvl 500s and up

 

they'll try super hard to build meter, get a level 3 and still lose cause they didn't have enough time to build up another super.

 

i aplaud them for trying though


Maybe its time you face me. Im not like other Jak players Smiley Very Happy


sure,add me now and we will duke it out Smiley Very Happy


Im pwning in 2 vs 2 rank right now so.... 


im not gonna stay up all night, try messaging me in the next 12 minutes

Message 14 of 70 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Wait what?! since when is jak underpowered? I recently began playing as jak and he is now my second go to character. I love how he plays and although it is not easy to get to is level three is definitely isnt impossible to. His attacks when combed correctly give you enough AP. I gain my level 1 and 2 pretty fast with the exception of level three but then again, I dont feel like reaching level 3 that fast is great either. Jak in my opinion is one of the more well balanced characters in the game. So please, if your gonna nerf anyone, leave jak out of this.

 

Now sackboy, Drake and Kratos... that's a different story for a differernt thread.

Message 15 of 70 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Omar91 wrote:

Wait what?! since when is jak underpowered? I recently began playing as jak and he is now my second go to character. I love how he plays and although it is not easy to get to is level three is definitely isnt impossible to. His attacks when combed correctly give you enough AP. I gain my level 1 and 2 pretty fast with the exception of level three but then again, I dont feel like reaching level 3 that fast is great either. Jak in my opinion is one of the more well balanced characters in the game. So please, if your gonna nerf anyone, leave jak out of this.

 

Now sackboy, Drake and Kratos... that's a different story for a differernt thread.


since when did anyone say anytthing about nerfing jak?

 

since you dont know why we call him underpowered, let me break it down for you

 

mass inverter - 5 ap

 

peace maker - 5 ap

 

needle laser- 10 ap

 

 

 

those are some of his best combo moves that jak players rarely use due to their low ap gain

 

oh and his down triangle attack only give 20 ap when fully charged

Message 16 of 70 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

the amount of ap gained depends on how you use not just jak but every character. his down circle which is that red blast is very useful in stopping supers, throwing enemies into the air (when fully charged) or even just having your opponent vulnerable to an attack. From there you start combing it up with maybe a left/right square. this gives you the 20 ap you claim he gets when fully charged and another possible 20 or so ap. 

 

All im saying is that I use jak and I have no problems with his ap gain. not every character should be kratos fast in ganing ap. that's what makes specific characters like jak so challenging and rewarding to play as. 
I played as kratos and its so boring because our constantly gaining level 3 supers left and right. 

 

with jak you need to carefully plan your attacks and not allow the opponent to attack you as well as continue combos to gain you r ap gain.

 

The people that really need to be nerfed as I said are kratos, **bleep** boy and drake. 

Message 17 of 70 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012
If you still dont understand my friend, add me and I will show you how well jak is played. I dont have to win, I just have to show you he is not underpowered in any way.
Message 18 of 70 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
417 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

Jak is good just he is hard to use

he is a good AOE character


Photobucket
Message 19 of 70 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Any Word on Jak Getting a Buff Patch?

Nov 29, 2012

khknight wrote:

Omar91 wrote:

Wait what?! since when is jak underpowered? I recently began playing as jak and he is now my second go to character. I love how he plays and although it is not easy to get to is level three is definitely isnt impossible to. His attacks when combed correctly give you enough AP. I gain my level 1 and 2 pretty fast with the exception of level three but then again, I dont feel like reaching level 3 that fast is great either. Jak in my opinion is one of the more well balanced characters in the game. So please, if your gonna nerf anyone, leave jak out of this.

 

Now sackboy, Drake and Kratos... that's a different story for a differernt thread.


since when did anyone say anytthing about nerfing jak?

 

since you dont know why we call him underpowered, let me break it down for you

 

mass inverter - 5 ap

 

peace maker - 5 ap

 

needle laser- 10 ap

 

 

 

those are some of his best combo moves that jak players rarely use due to their low ap gain

 

oh and his down triangle attack only give 20 ap when fully charged


Its funny isnt it? the Peace maker was his 2nd most power gun yet it only gives you 5 AP... -_- And Needle lazer only gets 10 ap if al lazers hit.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 20 of 70 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes