Nov 21 2012
By: MoneyOvaBunnies First Son 9 posts

Any Extra Costume Codes Out There?

8 replies 243 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Hey I bought the game digitally and have been trying since yesterday  to get the costumes to appear. Up until the time of this post none of the methods that have worked for others have given me any luck. Ive even tried uninstallin and redownloading and still nothing as far as the pre-order DLC appearing. I called sony and they just told me to refer to these boards for help/ advice.

Ive given up hope and decided to check if there anyone out there that has a code they dont intend on using for themselves or an extra code that they wouldnt mind parting with. Id surely appreciate it if someone was able to help out.

Message 1 of 9 (243 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Re: Any Extra Costume Codes Out There?

Nov 21, 2012
Sorry but no one will give their code.
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Nope! Did you preorder it, or just buy it?
Message 3 of 9 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Hey man I understand your problem, I'll tell you what. Call Sony and see if you can get it sorted out and if you don't I'll give you my code when I receive the email from Amazon. I stupidly picked the free shipping and it just shipped this morning so I won't get the game for another 3-5 days and I haven't been emailed my code. But if you don't get it sorted out by Sunday hit me with a private message and I'll send you my code. I'm being completely serious because I'm sure they'll put them on PSN by January.

EDIT* I'll have to ask my flatmate when he get's back to see if he doesn't mind waiting which I'm sure he won't but I just want to make sure so I don't p1ss him off even though I was the one who preordered it. I'll update this post tomorrow or the next day to see if I can definitely do it

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 4 of 9 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Speaking if codes anyone know if there working in vita yet I bought the os3 version?
Message 5 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Don't worry if they have a minimum of decence they'll put it online. This is really annoying, almost nobody receveid the costumes...

Message 6 of 9 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Hey man I understand your problem, I'll tell you what. Call Sony and see if you can get it sorted out and if you don't I'll give you my code when I receive the email from Amazon. I stupidly picked the free shipping and it just shipped this morning so I won't get the game for another 3-5 days and I haven't been emailed my code. But if you don't get it sorted out by Sunday hit me with a private message and I'll send you my code. I'm being completely serious because I'm sure they'll put them on PSN by January.

EDIT* I'll have to ask my flatmate when he get's back to see if he doesn't mind waiting which I'm sure he won't but I just want to make sure so I don't p1ss him off even though I was the one who preordered it. I'll update this post tomorrow or the next day to see if I can definitely do it

When I called Sony they claimed to have no clue about preorder offers because they only handle technical support. Anyways, thanks for the offer I will check back here to see what you can do.

Message 7 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 21, 2012

MoneyOvaBunnies wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

When I called Sony they claimed to have no clue about preorder offers because they only handle technical support. Anyways, thanks for the offer I will check back here to see what you can do.

Yea Sony's customer service tends to be completely clueless, I usually have to call ten times before I get connected to someone competent enough to ask. I'd post on Superbot's FB wall, tweet SB, Clock, and Killian, and go to their website to see if you can get anyone to fix it. I'll try and call Sony to see if they know anything about this cause I've heard a lot of complaints about this

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 8 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

I was gonna post the same thing the guy at the top said....cept I pre-ordered for a physical copy....and....and I was hoping these costumes...would transfer over to Vita......so I'm gonna be stupid and ask if anyone on here has a Vita code for those pre-order costumes.....cause I'm lonely....without MGS2 Raiden on mah Vita....and it was stupid that the pre-order costumes from Gamestop were only for PS3.....should've gotten 2 damm codes...

Edit: I live in the U.S. so...a U.S. code would be nice....

Message 9 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes