Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Any Emmet Fans Out There?

Dec 5, 2012

Been playing the Starhawk single player since that went free for Plus back in October I believe. I'm excited for him more than Kat to be honest, me being a huge WarhawK fan and all.

Also I watched the IGN Interview with Omar in regards to the new DLC. Emmett's Circle attacks call down different loadouts for his Triangle. Similiar to Toro, and his different modes.

Loadout 1: Rocket Launcher & Grenade launcher.

Loadout 2: Shotgun & Proxy mines.

Also note, Emmett can call down a Rift Extractor to give himself AP. Ala Parappa's boombox.

Message 11 of 31 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Emmett fan right here! His Hawk is going to be so EPIC!!! Since it's controllable like Sweet Tooth's Sweet Bot,  I know this Level 3 will be devastating! I can't wait to use him, as well as Kat!

Message 12 of 31 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Which is why I perfer Emmett vs Hale being rivals instead. Kat vs Emmett make no **bleep** sense.

Message 13 of 31 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I went and bought starhawk when I heard emmett was going to be in. I was not disappointed. people say he's into "Corny one liners" but he's really just a cool dude. His playstyle is going to be real unique too so we can all use him differently. I admit Kat is my Biggest finctional charecter crush but when I see Emmett I brofist the air!!! (I really like fictional people)

Message 14 of 31 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

since his game bomb. May not be on the level of Warhawk greatnest, but Starhawk is still a good game.

Due to advertisement. They did but not well enough so probably why the game wasn't noticed.

Also... Starhawk is on the level of Warhawk. For some reason, it's like I saw this post before & I corrected it.

The Single Player was received badly by critics & players alike. The point of this game is Multiplayer - Success.

Both Warhawk & Starhawk got the same success if you researched.

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Also, I'm wondering what reason Emmet will have to fight Kat, since they are currently (sort of) rivals. Hope it's not for some dumb**bleep** reason like half the rest of the rivalries. :/

It will be like the rest. Kratos shoves Sweet Tooth's ice cream cone & asks Kratos to pick it up and pay for it, but he didn't & resulted into a fight.

It'll probably be the same for them, even if they're serious or not. Depending on the certain situation though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 15 of 31 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

Which is why I perfer Emmett vs Hale being rivals instead. Kat vs Emmett make no **bleep** sense.

Fat Princess & Evil Cole apparently didn't make sense, but as time went on the community tried to find out logical reasons behind the rivalry, same thing I think will happen with these two.

Just have to accept it.

Message 16 of 31 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 5, 2012

You mean like Kratos knocking out Sweet Tooths ice cream? Smiley Indifferent

Message 17 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I'm hyped for Emmit, Starhawk was the first PS3 game I playedn and I loved it. (Yeah I'm pretty late to the party.) I'd imagine he'd be an easy character to get used to for people like myself who main Jak.

Message 18 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

IRe: Any Emmet Fans Out There?

Dec 5, 2012

I'm guessing the rival cutscene will be Kat walking up to Emmet to ask for directions, and him shooting a grenade launcher at her because she interupted the new season of Honey Boo Boo.

Message 19 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I'm guessing the rival cutscene will be Kat walking up to Emmet to ask for directions, and him shooting a grenade launcher at her because she interupted the new season of Honey Boo Boo. (woops, accidently posted twice. Smiley Frustrated)

Message 20 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes