Highlighted
Feb 26 2013
By: hominator Splicer 68 posts

Any Black Belt players who's best character is underused?

12 replies 339 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

I main Emmett and I'm one of the few 999 Emmetts in the game. I also noticed that while scolling through all the Black Belt Drakes and Raidens on the leaderboard, I'm the only Black Belt who's best character is Emmett which I thought was pretty cool. Anybody's best Black Belt character is an underused one?

I'm through playin games!
Message 1 of 13 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: Any Black Belt players who's best character is underused?

Feb 26, 2013
Nice I'm working on Heihachi although I think there's a couple of Heihachis black belted already.
Message 2 of 13 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I love using Heihachi but I have a hard time combating spammers with him unfortunately. I now use him for fun lol
Message 3 of 13 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Black Belt with Radec every season so far. No spamming either.

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 4 of 13 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Jak is mine. I was 100 - 200 for a long time but I stopped doing ranked when like 9/10 games ended with a rage quitting host. I dunno where I am now but I am black belt still.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 5 of 13 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 26, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Jak is mine. I was 100 - 200 for a long time but I stopped doing ranked when like 9/10 games ended with a rage quitting host. I dunno where I am now but I am black belt still.

I think a host making the game end is the dumbest thing ever. If the host quits, remaining players SHOULD be able to continue fighting and remain unaffected.

Message 6 of 13 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Feb 26, 2013
It's for 2v2, but I have a blackbelt with Radec. :3
Message 7 of 13 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

hominator wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I think a host making the game end is the dumbest thing ever. If the host quits, remaining players SHOULD be able to continue fighting and remain unaffected.

yup is really terrible, even quickmatch is plagued with rage quitters, some dont even wait for themselves to lose all 3 lives they just quit after 2 deaths or when they realize they are out classed. FGC in a nutshell: noobs left and right thinking they deserve to win every match so they do whatever it takes to make themselves feel like a winner.

I also meant 100-200 as in world rank not BP. I stopped playing ranked like 2 - 3 weeks ago after I would barely finish a single match over an hour of playing because of rage quitters. For 3 seasons I had my blackbelt in a week tops and then this season everyone quits at first sign of losing so it was a ridiculous struggle to get to blackbelt, not because of people getting better or anyone having skill, solely because they use exploits to boost their belt.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 8 of 13 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

hominator wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

yup is really terrible, even quickmatch is plagued with rage quitters, some dont even wait for themselves to lose all 3 lives they just quit after 2 deaths or when they realize they are out classed. FGC in a nutshell: noobs left and right thinking they deserve to win every match so they do whatever it takes to make themselves feel like a winner.

I also meant 100-200 as in world rank not BP. I stopped playing ranked like 2 - 3 weeks ago after I would barely finish a single match over an hour of playing because of rage quitters. For 3 seasons I had my blackbelt in a week tops and then this season everyone quits at first sign of losing so it was a ridiculous struggle to get to blackbelt, not because of people getting better or anyone having skill, solely because they use exploits to boost their belt.

I stopped playing ranked since if I lose anymore matches, I risk the chance of losing my black belt lol

Also, I thought you lose BP for quitting

Message 9 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Feb 26, 2013
spike jak dante radec and sackboy
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 10 of 13 (154 Views)
0 Likes