I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Any Big Daddy Mains?

Jan 6, 2013
Lol, I have enough friends for U3, but ok.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Big Daddy is my second best so some good ones I can give are if you want to move around the stage in the safest way you should do forward triangle, but the air version because if you do the ground version Big Daddy's cool down animation will leave him wide open, the air version is safer because he ends it by rolling and there's still a hitbox to damage other players.

Also in terms of supers I'd advise you to use his level 2 pretty often and one thing to help its effectiveness is to use the bee swarm when you can, bee swarm replaces all of his plasmid attacks when he's in his level 2 state but the nuetral circle version is the one you want to use the most because it puts the bees around you as a barrier so it anyone has to go behind you to avoid you because you put them to a corner they're likely to fall into the barrier of bees, also before even activating it you should wait til you're on the verge of level 3 but not quite there, then you can let out the level 2, the reason for this is because even when your level 2 ends, you'll still have enough meter to have another level 2 the moment it ends.

Also leave an ice plasmid on the ground when you can, you'd be surprised how many times you get people in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10816 posts

Jan 6, 2013
If any Big Daddy mains wanna try some Big D 1v1, shoot me an invite.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Lol thanks for the help guys
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 6, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

@BlazedCarbon. Hello, there is a number of things you can message me, A list of example below

Hello.

What other online games do you play?.

The PlayStation store is giving away PSASBR DLC for free but only today and i wanted to Message you to let you know.

That was a great match.

ETC....

And in all honesty...i just don't want to read it, and i don't want to take the 2 second it taks to delete it...it is ONE of the main reason i don't have any friends on my PSN...i used to have friends...but i removed them all:smileyhappy:...Me and you will be good firends as long as you don't message me other then wanting to play PSASBR:smileyhappy: Thank you for reading.

haha boy, youre weird

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 6, 2013
i added you i can show you some decent combos with big daddy or sir dan, those are my mains, working on perfecting a 155 ap combo with sir dan and a 130 ap combo with big daddy
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 6, 2013
honestly one of the most fun characters to play with
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10816 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I've got 3 130 combos with Big Daddy, a 135, and a 140, with more to come. Feelin pretty proud of myself right about now...
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (32 Views)
0 Likes