Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead. Al...

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

It's not the router, because I run everything wired.  Everyone is complaining about the same issues.  Everyone on my friends list who plays PSABR states the same thing. 

Besides.  Call of Duty is P2P.  Uncharted is P2P.  Adhoc Party is P2P.  Phantasy Star Portable 2 is P2P.   Why don't those games constantly have a bad connection?  Unreal Tournament 3 is another game I play and it's P2P.  No problems there.

Why do you fanboys stick up for this garbage game when you know the netcode sucks.  I've played games with less lag than PSABR while running everything wireless.  It's ridiculous how bad the online is on this game.

Message 21 of 24 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead. Al...

Jan 28, 2013
Some people here can't fathom the idea that something could be wrong with Superbot's "perfectly working game." It has been stated several times on this forum that people who have had trouble playing this game online are able to play the other games they own just fine.

I don't know how familiar some of you are with deductive reasoning, but if you use that in this situation, clearly the culprit of the online woes is Superbot, not our own internet connection. But I'm sure this will go over somebody's head and then my connection will get blamed. SMH.
Message 22 of 24 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
2908 posts

Re: Another lag thread. Get it fixed SuperBot

Jan 28, 2013

Online is broken

Message 23 of 24 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Another lag thread. Get it fixed SuperBot

Jan 28, 2013
I'm a massive fanboy of this game and I'll defend it the game as best I can.however with that being said I have to agree with op.it really bugs me as to how often I get lag issues online and like many others I don't get much lag on other games I play
Message 24 of 24 (116 Views)
0 Likes