Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Another lag thread. Get it fixed SuperBot

Jan 27, 2013
It takes a week alone for alpha testers to test the patch then around a week to gather data from beta testers before they can edit any coding, 1.05 = 5 patches which equals a minimum of 5 weeks alone of data that's almost the lifespan of since the game game out.

Am not having a go but what you call 'fanboys' can have people offended if you diss a game that contains there favourite character EVER. you have to think that most characters in this game have change peoples lives dramatically.

This game has alot of issues that can't be fixed over night there probably a few that can't be fixed.

But I the same do not experience a 'extra' problem from the patch imo

And superbot have delivered! Simple you have the game. When you buy a game you do realise that when you buy a game there is absolutely no terms and conditions between you, Sony and game devs that they will continue to work fixing the game so your happy. Give em a bit of credit that there actually.doing something. Cod is a 1000x bigger then this game and do you see patches for the most stupidest things, no!
Message 11 of 24 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Jan 27, 2013
your own connection isn't what decides the match to be laggy or not,
the other's connection my be worse than yours....
Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 24 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Have you ever suspected it was your internet provider and not SB's fault? My internet is fine and fast.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 13 of 24 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Jan 27, 2013

KEEP-CRYING-YOUR-TEARS-ARE-DELICIOUS.jpg

Message 14 of 24 (605 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead. Al...

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead.  

Also what if the people you play against live in other side of world? P1 Europe P2 Asia P3 North America P4 Australia 

^^^^ Imagine the lag xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 24 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead. Al...

Jan 27, 2013
I love how people are insulting the OP with outdated memes. Very creative guys...
Message 16 of 24 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Dude, no offense, but I'm starting to expect a rant whenever I see the name "kupomogli". Please chill, you're flooding the forums with unnecessary posts.
Message 17 of 24 (585 Views)
Wastelander
850 posts

Jan 27, 2013
On Patch 1.03 I was disconnected from my party with my friends every 3 matches (If I was lucky). Now, on Patch 1.05, unless the other players are experiencing serious lag, everything works perfectly. Speak for yourself when you talk about downgrading to Patch 1.03.
Message 18 of 24 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

VillNess wrote:

Speedtest doesn't really matter, try pingtest instead.  

Also what if the people you play against live in other side of world? P1 Europe P2 Asia P3 North America P4 Australia 

^^^^ Imagine the lag xD

I play plenty of games that I'm playing against people in other parts of the world.  Uncharted 3 it's extremely common to get in matches with people from other regions. 

Gundam Extreme Vs was released in Japan and China only, so I own an import of the game.  I play against Japanese players all the time and there's been lag one time.  The lag in this game doesn't teleport, it causes slow down for all players, and that's what happened.  One match the entire time I've played this game had slight slowdown for 1/10th of the match.  Oh yeah.  There's no game crashes, player select issues, ranking issues, etc also.

I used to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, across adhoc party, and Phantasy Star Portable 2 with a friend in the military who was stationed in Japan at the time.  Never had lag here either.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2.  How to tell if there's lag when playing is that the game freezes and syncing appears, then it starts back up.  I've seen this a couple matches, but how many matches I've played online, it's not bad at all.  The fact that it didn't screw one or another person over means the Tekken Tag 2 way to deal with lag is better.

I don't anymore but used to play Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 constantly online.  I've never had lag on SSF4.  On SF4 I may have experienced lag in a few battles only.

Mortal Kombat Vita.  Completely different story than the console version.  Way better netcode.  I've probably had lag in one battle.

Armored Core 4, For Answer, and 5.  No matter how many players are in a battle, these games seem to run flawless. 

Black Ops 2.  If I happen to get killed on Core mode, it shows my actions against the target before I died.  This is the first CoD game I've owned, but according to people who have played the other games, if your internet sucked, you might put a full clip into someone and he'd come around the corner and kill you without you getting a shot off on the kill cam.  So great online for me on here.

Saints Row the Third.  Have never had any issue when having a friend play in my game.  Well.  Other than one where I could see a friend's gun but not him, he had to exit and rejoin.  The game didn't lag when any of my friends were in the game.  Their characters didn't have jerky movements, when I was riding as passenger in a vehicle, the car didn't teleport everywhere, etc.

Split/Second.  Rarely did a player's car teleport around or run jerky, but if it did then you knew it was that player.

Gran Turismo 5.  Never have experienced any lag when online.

Twisted Metal.  The problem with this game is getting in a match.  So sure it might have been frusturating getting into a match, but once in a match it ran silky smooth.  Rarely were there any cars that were teleporting, and again, the very rare chance there were, it was that player.

I mean man.  It must be a massive coincidence that all these games run well while playing online.  I mean it obviously can't be Playstation All Stars fault that EVERY SINGLE MATCH LAGS.

Message 19 of 24 (562 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 27, 2013

It's your router since I have the same problem. Some games are completely fine online but when it comes to games with peer-to-peer netcode it just **bleep** up constantly. May want to call your ISP if it is really bothering you.

Message 20 of 24 (547 Views)
0 Likes