Jan 27 2013
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Another lag thread. Get it fixed SuperBot

[ Edited ]
23 replies 643 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

What the hell does Sony pay you for.   They sure as hell don't pay you to keep the netcode running as bad as it is.  Repatch us back to 1.03.  I'm not one who cares about Kratos' who spam forward square because they're losing out on so much more AP they could have gained while comboing.  There's no reason to even have nerfed it.  I don't care if Raiden has the best grab in the game.  What I do care about is how the netcode of this garbage game doesn't allow me to get through one game without noticeable lag. 

It must be my internet connection.  Here.  Here's a screen print of my speed test.  22 ping.  Extremely low.  28mb/s, and not very good upload speed but more than good enough to play video games online.

Look SuperBot.  I can't get Google internet where I live.  Because of this, I'd like for you to make your game not suck.dl.png

Message 1 of 24 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Another lag thread. Get it fixed SuperBot

Jan 27, 2013
Cry more. You're getting boring.
Message 2 of 24 (624 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Entitled little **bleep**, aren't you?

Message 3 of 24 (602 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Still can't play a single match online Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 24 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I want all of Superbot to fix this! Even the Art Directors and Stage Designers! Come guys, pick up the slack! /s

Message 5 of 24 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 27, 2013

You realize you may have not been picked as the host right?

You can have the best alienware in the world but the host with the crappiest connection will still own you.

Like my thread says. Priority and optimum for hosting = happy community.

Message 6 of 24 (575 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Like someone else said,cry more.

firma.PNG

Message 7 of 24 (561 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I rarely ever experience lag at all. 23 ping, 19 Download, and 3 Upload. Perhaps you should consider it's the connection of the three other players in the game?

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 8 of 24 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

I rarely ever experience lag at all. 23 ping, 19 Download, and 3 Upload. Perhaps you should consider it's the connection of the three other players in the game?

I call bs.  You may not notice it or you may not care to notice it, but it's there and it is very prevailant.  It lags in just about every single game.  It must be some poor streak of luck that every other person I play with has a terrible connection.

Also, I love how fanboys just attack those who make valid complaints.  This game shouldn't have the horrible netcode that it does.  Version 1.05 shouldn't have introduced 100 times more lag than any other version.  The game actually ran a lot better than this on 1.03 and ran even better on 1.01.  Why is it that this garbage develop makes everything worse the more they patch the game?  It takes them a month and a half to get one problem fixed yet they introduce 50 more issues that make the experience even worse.

People are entitled to complain.  We all spent money on this game and SuperBot hasn't delivered.  They released a game that clearly wasn't ready yet.  I mean how many problems has this game had from the start.  Titles still haven't been given to just about everyone, belts continue to reset even during this point in the games life, the character switch glitch is still there, constant lag, constant connection issues, game freezes before, after, and during matches, in stock matches sometimes you might die and not come back even if you have lives remaining, etc.  This doesn't just happen online.  Some of these issues also happen offline as well.

So many fanboys defending a crappy game made by a crappy developer.   I can guarantee that lot of you talk trash about a lot of games with less problems than this.  I can guarantee that a lot of you talk trash about games you haven't even played.  Yet a poorly developed game like this gets massive praise because you're fanboys.  Hypocrites.

Message 9 of 24 (540 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 27, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

I call bs.  You may not notice it or you may not care to notice it, but it's there and it is very prevailant.  It lags in just about every single game.  It must be some poor streak of luck that every other person I play with has a terrible connection.

Also, I love how fanboys just attack those who make valid complaints.  This game shouldn't have the horrible netcode that it does.  Version 1.05 shouldn't have introduced 100 times more lag than any other version.  The game actually ran a lot better than this on 1.03 and ran even better on 1.01.  Why is it that this garbage develop makes everything worse the more they patch the game?  It takes them a month and a half to get one problem fixed yet they introduce 50 more issues that make the experience even worse.

People are entitled to complain.  We all spent money on this game and SuperBot hasn't delivered.  They released a game that clearly wasn't ready yet.  I mean how many problems has this game had from the start.  Titles still haven't been given to just about everyone, belts continue to reset even during this point in the games life, the character switch glitch is still there, constant lag, constant connection issues, game freezes before, after, and during matches, in stock matches sometimes you might die and not come back even if you have lives remaining, etc.  This doesn't just happen online.  Some of these issues also happen offline as well.

So many fanboys defending a crappy game made by a crappy developer. 

Nope, I get very little lag. When I do get lag, it's not big enough to affect anything happening in the match. Perhaps you are just unlucky in general in regards to this game?

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 10 of 24 (527 Views)
0 Likes