Nov 12 2012
By: Crit202 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Another Crash Bandicoot update

10 replies 959 views Edited Nov 12, 2012
In this article theres a possibility that Crash will appear in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. Sony is helping Superbot negociate with Activision. Heres the article, http//:www.examiner.com/article/another-crash-bandicoot-update
Message 1 of 11 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: Another Crash Bandicoot update

Nov 12, 2012
Idk why its not letting me see the website I read but if the website doesnt work go to google and type playstation all stars battle royale another crash update n click on the examiner.com
Message 2 of 11 (923 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I'm really glad to see that Superbot is doing the best they can to get the fans what they want, to me it's a sign that this company will have a great future even after All-Stars is finished with it's DLC and all, I've said time and time again that Crash isn't onme of the characters I'm hoping for but I get how important he is to Playstation fans and I have played a few of his games and I loved them so I would give Crash a try if he made it but ya know I loved Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Ultimate and while I wasn't part of the Megaman craze I do understand why he was important to people, I'm a Megaman fan myself but I'm not **bleep** over the things Capcom has been doing with him but the point is while Megaman X was considered for UMVC3 Nitsuma supposibly didn't even try to put him in because he felt that his moveset wouldn't be diverse enough.

So Omar and the rest of Superbot gets a lot of respect for me.

Message 3 of 11 (910 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Without reading this, I doubt it.

Sony has been in talks with Activision since the beginning. SuperBot was never talking to them one on one
Message 4 of 11 (907 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Here's the quote:

'Yeah. I have to say it’s not that Superbot is some independent developer chasing down third-party characters. This is a negotiation that happens on a much higher level than Superbot, with Sony and Activision, these two giant companies.

And I completely understand how big and important a character like Crash is to the PlayStation universe. We want to make it clear to fans that we understand how important a character Crash is to the PlayStation universe. Obviously, we try everything in our power to try and get characters like Crash.'
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 11 (825 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 12, 2012

So basically: Activision is being tight on Crash (even though they really have no reason to be).

Regardless, I'm half heartedly expecting there to be a Day 1 patch that includes the four characters Paul Gale proposed. Reason being so that people who get the game early don't ruin the surprise. Kojima did it with Raiden in MGS2 years ago.

Message 6 of 11 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 12, 2012
DONT GIVE UP SUPERBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SONY YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 7 of 11 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Those of you who want Crash should probably go bug Activision then :smileyhappy:
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 8 of 11 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Message 9 of 11 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Tell them too get off the nutsack of Call of Duty fans (myself included cause I'm getting black ops 2) and bring Crash back! (Tell Activison that)
Message 10 of 11 (419 Views)