Reply
Aug 05 2012
By: NoirPixel Sackboy 563 posts
Offline

Anime cutscenes

11 replies 157 views Edited Aug 5, 2012
I feel it would fit very well for this game. Thoughts?
Message 1 of 12 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012
No, I get disappointed when the gameplay and cut-scenes don't match.
Message 2 of 12 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

well i doubt itll be live action... jk, i know what you mean and idk, i dont think so, MAYBE the opening video.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 12 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
No, I get disappointed when the gameplay and cut-scenes don't match.

what games match now a days? XD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 12 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
No, I get disappointed when the gameplay and cut-scenes don't match.

what games match now a days? XD


It only happens with games that have anime cut-scenes and low budget iPhone games or games that just look terrible.
Message 5 of 12 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

ohhh you mean like that haha, normally cutscenes always look better than the actual game Smiley Tongue



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 6 of 12 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012
We've seen how the cutscenes look. Sort of. They're pre-rendered images. I don't think it'll be like Street Fighter style where it's an anime.
Message 7 of 12 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ohhh you mean like that haha, normally cutscenes always look better than the actual game Smiley Tongue


True, but at least PS exclusive games gameplay looks close enough to gameplay. IMO the gameplay graphics in both Infamous games looks better than the cut-scenes. But, they are motion comics. Lol xD
Message 8 of 12 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ohhh you mean like that haha, normally cutscenes always look better than the actual game Smiley Tongue


True, but at least PS exclusive games gameplay looks close enough to gameplay. IMO the gameplay graphics in both Infamous games looks better than the cut-scenes. But, they are motion comics. Lol xD

that is true haha Smiley Tongue, but like certain games its like "wow! that starting cutscene is amazing!" and the gameplay will still look great, but nowhere close, it really sticks out in a few games to me xD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 12 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/02/2008
Offline
488 posts
 

Re: Anime cutscenes

Aug 5, 2012
No thanks, it would fit an anime style game. Not this one.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes