Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2013
By: ryannumber3gamer Sackboy 495 posts

An idea for a PS All-Stars 2 story

[ Edited ]
62 replies 1387 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

First i will say that i already had ideas for Sly, Ratchet & Jak's worlds part of the story and i posted them in 2 other threads but i had a idea for a PS all-stars story and i wanted to see what everyone thought of it. So anyway i'm going to first repost the parts of the story then i will a new part. Again this is just in my opinion i think would make a good story. Anyway please tell me what you guys think :smileyhappy:

the story could start out in Haven City (Jak & Daxter) with Jak & Daxter walking into freedom HQ and finding Keira working on a warp gate. They warp gate goes haywire and sucks Jak & Daxter into Ratchet's world. Clank picks up a massive energy blast has happened and they go to investagte it. They finally run into Jak & Daxter and after a misunderstanding theystart fighting. After fighting, they figure out that Jak & Daxter didn't do anything. Finally a another warp gate portal appears and sucks Jak,Ratchet,Daxter and Clank back into Jak's world. They land outside of the power station in Haven and walk in and see Keira.

Jak walks up to her and starts asking how she got the warp gate to come back but Keira justs say that it was easy. Jak sees a patch of purple on Keira's arm and hand and Keira turns around and reveals she now has yellow eyes. Then the power station is overrun by Jak & Daxter's friends and the citizens of Haven City. They all have yellows eyes and patches of purple on them with the patches of purple slowly covering more of their bodies making them look more like the characters in the Polygon Man boss fight at the end of PS All-Stars.

Jak,Ratchet,Clank and Daxter are forced to fight their way out of the power station and when they finally get out, they find the thing that has taken over their friends. Polygon Man taunts them and tries to turn them into his minions like the rest of Haven but they dodge it and run and fight their way to Freedom HQ where Clank uses his skills to teleport them to Ratchet's world but when they get there, its has been overrun by Polygon Man and Haven City.

PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 63 (1,387 Views)
Sackboy
495 posts

Re: An idea for a PS All-Stars 2 story

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

After Jak,Daxter,Clank, & Ratchet escape from the polygon brainwashed worlds of Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter. They are teleported to Sly's world which is slowly being taken over but with Sly unaware of it. It switchs to Sly where he,Bentley and Murray are starting to pull a job where after Sly is about to complete the job, Carmelita smashes down a door. Sly begins trying to sweet talk her but she does not react like her usual self. She is actually saying sweet things to Sly to convince him to come down to her.

Only bad thing is that Sly can't see the patch of purple on Carmelita's arm and does not notice that her usual brown eyes are now yellow. When Carmelita is about to grab Sly, Jak,Ratchet,Daxter and Clank fall from a warp gate portal distracts both Sly and Carmelita. This is when Sly notices Carmelita's yellow eyes and the patches of purple and Jak explains that Polygon Man has her under his control. Sly then gets alerted by Bentley who tells him that Murray has gone crazy and is attacking him. Carmelita pulls out a new polygon electric shock pistol and attempts to capture Jak,Sly,Ratchet,Daxter and Clank. Sly uses a smoke bomb and they all climb out the window and fight through the polygon people of Paris. They get to the Cooper gang's safehouse. They find Murray beginning to turn into a Polygon person but Murray is resisting it. Polygon Man's brainwashing does finally get Murray but Bentley explains that Polygon Man has not got full control of Murray and if Murray is knocked out then Bentley & Clank may be able to help him. Sly asks can they help Carmelita and the other polygon people but Bentley explains that Polygon Man already has full control over them and that there is nothing he can do.

Murray charges into Sly and throws him against a wall and throws stuff down so its only him and Sly fighting. Sly fights and knocks out Murray, and Clank and Bentley reverse Polygon Man's control over Murray. Unfortunely this is when the Polygon people from Ratchet,Jak, and Sly's world begin to break down the door into the safehouse. Sly,Jak,Ratchet,Murray and Daxter begin to fight them off to give Bentley and Clank time to open another portal. Soon they are overpowered by the polygon people but Bentley finally opens a portal sending them to PaRappa's world.

Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 63 (1,382 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I can Picture this in my mind already cant wait for Part 3 of your Story:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 63 (1,365 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Can you do a one paragraph, 4 sentence version of this fanfic?

I don't mind reading your fanfic, I just want to get to the point. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 63 (1,346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Going through the portal that the heroes used to escape Paris, the portal suddenly goes haywire and seperates the 6 heroes and teleports them to 2 different worlds. Jak,Ratchet, and Sly end up in PaRappa Town and Daxter,Clank,Bentley and Murray end up in New Marais.

Inside the portal,

Clank:Ratchet!!! I'm slipping!

Ratchet:Clank hold on!

(Daxter falls off Jak)

Clank: Daxter! grab my hand! (Daxter grabs Clank's hand but they both fall off Ratchet's back and knock into Bentley & Murray knocking all 4 into another vortex)

Daxter:Jak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jak: Daxter!.

Suddenly the remaining 3 heroes fall into a strange town filled with 2D paper thin characters. 

Jak:ugh where are we?

Sly:I don't know usually i would have Bentley research the area.

(Ratchet looks at Sly & Jak in shock.)

Jak:Ratchet? whats wrong?

Ratchet:We are paper thin!

Sly:No stranger than a alien,robot,and a army of polygon zombies made up of friends and enemies.

Suddenly a huge smash is heard from a few blocks away.

Ratchet:We better check that out!

(Our 3 heroes run off into another part of town where they see a flower holding a dog up by his shirt against the wall.)

PaRappa:Whoa Sunny calm down! I only said i didn't want noodles! (BTW this is a PaRappa the Rappa 2 reference :smileyhappy:  )

Sunny:Its not about the noodles PaRappa, a person came over and asked for you personally. 

(Sunny suddenly punches PaRappa and throws him to the ground)

PaRappa is dizzy for a few minutes

Ratchet:Guys look, yellow eyes, purple dress, purple hand. Shes been turned into a polygon minion.

Jak: So we are too late.

Sly: Polygon Man must be spreading his armys into different worlds and he must have given them a way to turn people into polygon minions.

Ratchet:Then it looks like i better stop her!

Ratchet jumps in and starts to fight a polygon controlled Sunny Funny but Polygon Man has given her new powers.

Ratchet sees a strange blue thing when he hits Sunny and goes over to it. Suddenly it disappears and Ratchet feels more powerful.

Suddenly Ratchet uses a super attack and knocks out Sunny.

Ratchet:Whoa! What was that. 

PaRappa:Wha, where am i, what happened?

Ratchet helps PaRappa up.

Ratchet:You were attacked by your girlfriend there, shes been brainwashed.

PaRappa:Like in the movies?

Suddenly a loud shout was heard: PARAPPA, MUST GET PARAPPA!

Suddenly Sunny woke up and attempted another attack on the heroes.

Jak:We better get going!!!

PaRappa:We can hide in my house!

The heroes run off to PaRappa's house being chased by Sunny and PaRappa's friends, PJ and Katy Kat and Joe Chin and the rest of the people in town. 

The heroes finally get their way into PaRappa's house but only to find polygon minions of PaRappa's dad and Chop Chop Master Onion.

Chop Chop Master Onion:Ah PaRappa we've been waiting for you. 

The heroes run int PaRappa room and suddenly Sly gets a call on his Binocucom.

Sly:Bentley! You guys are all right!

Bentley:Yes it seems we were transported to another world than you Sly. Thats why it took so long to find your Binocucom. 

Sly:Bentley we got a problem we are being attacked!

Suddenly the door breaks down.

PaRappa:Whoa!

Parappa is thrown into his bathroom by Jak.

Jak:They want you PaRappa the most for some reason, we can't let them find you.

PaRappa locks the door. Suddenly the room is overrun by the polygon minions.

Jak,Ratchet and Sly try their best to fight but are overrun and beaten. 

Carmelita: Don't worry Sly soon you will be one of us and we can be together.

Keira:Yes Jak you will be a great minion.

Talwyn:You were beaten Ratchet, don't worry though you will enjoy being one of us.

Sly:....noooo.....Bentley......

Bentley,Daxter,Clank and Murray watching the events from the binocucom:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYS GET UP.

Carmelita: Shut Up (Carmelita smashes the Binocucom)

Keira:Grab them.. I'll have the machine ready in a few hours.

PaRappa watches with Shock.

PaRappa:...n...n...nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And thats the end of Part 3

Well anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this longer part and thanks for reading. Please tell me your thoughts on the story so far :smileyhappy:

Kingdom Hearts FTW!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 63 (1,335 Views)
Sackboy
495 posts

Mar 15, 2013

@Alex, Part 3 is posted. Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Kingdom Hearts FTW!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 63 (1,330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Part 4

Recap:Jak & Daxter was teleported to Ratchet & Clank's world, after a fight they sorted things out and became friends. Suddenly a warp gate took the heroes back into J&D's world only to find the entire world turned into polygon minions and were working for Polygon Man. After being teleported into Sly Cooper's world.Sly is almost tricked by a polygon controlled Carmelita but the other heroes arrive in time to save him. They are chased by the people from Ratchet's world, Jak's world and Sly's world to Sly's hideout where Bentley is being attacked by Murray who was resisting Polygon Man's control but was turned against his friends. After Sly knocked him out Bentley managed to save Murray only for the polygon minions of 3 worlds to smash their way into the heroes hideout. Bentley explains how its too late for him to be able to save anyone else and it was only because Murray was able to resist polygon man's control for so long. After the heroes tried their best to distract the minions Bentley and Clank manage to open another portal. Unfortunely the heroes were seperated into 2 worlds. Sly,Jak,Ratchet into PaRappa Town and Bentley,Murray,Clank, and Daxter into New Marais. In PaRappa Town it was too late when it was revealed that Polygon Man had started putting armys of polygon minions into worlds and PaRappa Town was already turned into Polygon Minions only 1 person was still normal. a young dog called PaRappa but his girlfriend Sunny Funny was already a minion and attacked him since Polygon Man really wanted PaRappa for some reason. Ratchet was forced to jump in and fight Sunny and in the mix up he found out about AP and Super moves. Their victory didn' last long since the rest of PaRappa town was chasing after them for PaRappa. After making it to PaRappa's room Sly gets a call from Bentley but it was too late and the town got into PaRappa's room. Jak hid PaRappa in PaRappa's bathroom and returned to helped fight off the town but they were too strong and the 3 heroes were knocked out. Carmelita,Keira and Talwyn told the town to capture the 3 heroes so they can be turned into polygon minions. Carmelita smashes Sly's Binocucom leaving PaRappa alone to save the heroes. But before we see how PaRappa will do this lets go see the other heroes side of the story. 

5 Hours ago...

In The Portal:

Daxter:Jak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jak: Daxter!.

Murray:Bentley whats happening?

Bentley:We are being teleported to another world than the others!

Daxter:Hey um Murray mind of i sit on your shoulder?

Murray: Sure buddy!

Bentley:Clank i'll need to carry you around, you might be able to help me track the others.

In New Marais

Cole:How did you **bleep** off Nix, Zeke!?

Zeke:I didn't brother. She & Kuo's eyes turned yellow and they tried to attack me!

Nix:Cole baby i want t give you a new polygon power

Cole:No thanks Nix! (Hits Nix with amp)

Cole:It gets harder to protect this city everyday you know that Zeke.

Zeke:I can imagine brother.

Cole:Zeke watch out! (Grabs Zeke out of the way of a rocket)

Zeke:The rebels!?! Oh crap this is bad.

Kuo:Join us Cole, join us and we will take over the other worlds for polygon man.

Cole:Yeah no thanks Kuo! (Throws a electric rocket)

Kuo:You are running out of power Cole. We shut down the power, you know you won't last much longer!

Cole: She's right Zeke. I'm almost out of energy.

Suddenly our other 4 heroes fall from the portal.

Cole:Wait i feel some with power Zeke! (Drains power from Clank)

Clank:AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bentley: Oh no this won't be good 

Daxter:What did you do that for!?

Cole:Taking animals!? 

Murray:Hey i'm The Murray

Zeke:Wanna give us a hand with these guys?

Murray: Sure!

Bentley:Guess i'll have to try get Clank back online.

Zeke:I'll help talking turtle

Daxter:Time for Orange Lighting to beat these guys!

(Murray starts punching polygon minions while Zeke helps Bentley)

Murray:These guys are becoming too much for The Murray!

Cole:Zeke I'm going to have to do one of my most powerful moves 

Zeke:But you barely have any energy!

Cole:i have to try Zeke. 

(Suddenly a giant lighting bolt appears from the sky forcing the polygon minions to retreat.)

Kuo:We will be back Cole and you will join us!!!

(One of Cole's lighting bolts zap Clank causing him to turn on again and Cole is knocked out from lack of energy)

Clank:Wha...What happened?

Daxter:It was cool. The lightning guy drained power from you and then he used a giant lightning bolt to force polygon minions to retreat!

Zeke:Hey Murray pretty good fighting out there. By the way names Zeke and he's Cole....Oh crap COLE!

(Murray lifts Cole)

Murray: Do you got anywhere to hideout while Cole rests?

Zeke:Well we got a place on top of a roof.

Murray:That sounds awesome!

1 hour later

Clank:Bentley, what are you working on?

Bentley:I'm trying to find Sly's Binocucom so i can talk to him and figure out where he is.

Cole:Need any help?

Zeke:Hey brother when did you get up?

Cole:a few minutes ago, ha i guess i teached Kuo not to mess with me.

Zeke:Brother, Clank explained what happened. The shades of purple and the yellow eyes. Everyone's worlds are being taken over by a thing called Polygon Man. Everyone in each person's world were brainwashed.

Cole:Crap!

Bentley:By the way i'm Bentley, the robot is Clank, The ottsel is Daxter and the hippo is...

Cole:Murray

Bentley:Right :smileyhappy:

Bentley:Hey Cole could you use your powers for me. If my computers have more power. They may be able to find Sly and the others.

Cole: Sure (Cole zaps Bentley's computers)

Bentley:Yes! i found Sly's Binocucom! 

Bentley: Sly! do you hear me!

Sly:Bentley! we are being attacked by polygon minions and we are trapped in a dog called PaRappa's house!

Bentley: Sly hold on let me think.

Sly:AH (Sly drops Binocucom but Bentley can see whats happening)

Carmelita: Don't worry Sly soon you will be one of us and we can be together.

Sly:......n.....no....noooooo....

Bentley:Guys get up!!!! 

Carmelita: Shut up (smashes binocucom)

Bentley:NOOOO!

Bentley:We have to get to PaRappa town fast!

Cole:Wait Zeke didn't Bertrand say he was working on a machine to travel to different worlds before he beat him?

Zeke:Yeah! With me,Bentley and Clank working on it, we could have it ready in no time but first we need to find it.

Cole:No problem Zeke, come on Clank i need your heli-pack upgrade for this!

Well thats the end of Part 4 :smileyhappy: Again please tell me what you guys thought of it :smileyhappy:

Kingdom Hearts FTW!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 63 (1,298 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Loving the story bro cant wait to see The Craftworld Story part (just in case you didnt know its Sackboy's World:smileywink:)

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 63 (1,265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Part 5

Recap:Jak & Daxter was teleported to Ratchet & Clank's world, after a fight they sorted things out and became friends. Suddenly a warp gate took the heroes back into J&D's world only to find the entire world turned into polygon minions and were working for Polygon Man. After being teleported into Sly Cooper's world.Sly is almost tricked by a polygon controlled Carmelita but the other heroes arrive in time to save him. They are chased by the people from Ratchet's world, Jak's world and Sly's world to Sly's hideout where Bentley is being attacked by Murray who was resisting Polygon Man's control but was turned against his friends. After Sly knocked him out Bentley managed to save Murray only for the polygon minions of 3 worlds to smash their way into the heroes hideout. Bentley explains how its too late for him to be able to save anyone else and it was only because Murray was able to resist polygon man's control for so long. After the heroes tried their best to distract the minions Bentley and Clank manage to open another portal. Unfortunely the heroes were seperated into 2 worlds. Sly,Jak,Ratchet into PaRappa Town and Bentley,Murray,Clank, and Daxter into New Marais. In PaRappa Town it was too late when it was revealed that Polygon Man had started putting armys of polygon minions into worlds and PaRappa Town was already turned into Polygon Minions only 1 person was still normal. a young dog called PaRappa but his girlfriend Sunny Funny was already a minion and attacked him since Polygon Man really wanted PaRappa for some reason. Ratchet was forced to jump in and fight Sunny and in the mix up he found out about AP and Super moves. Their victory didn' last long since the rest of PaRappa town was chasing after them for PaRappa. After making it to PaRappa's room Sly gets a call from Bentley but it was too late and the town got into PaRappa's room. Jak hid PaRappa in PaRappa's bathroom and returned to helped fight off the town but they were too strong and the 3 heroes were knocked out. Carmelita,Keira and Talwyn told the town to capture the 3 heroes so they can be turned into polygon minions. Carmelita smashes Sly's Binocucom leaving PaRappa alone to save the heroes. As for the other heroes they were teleported to New Marais where after Cole drained power from Clank and the other heroes having to help fight off the polygon minions which were more powerful due to Nix and Kuo having ice and fire powers but after Cole used a lightning bolt and knocking himself out he managed to drive off the enemies. Now Cole must find a device to let him,Zeke and the other heroes go to PaRappa town to help PaRappa save Jak,Ratchet & Sly, Now lets go see how PaRappa is doing......

5 minutes ago....

Carmelita: SHUT UP (Smashes the binocucom)

Keira:Take them i'll have the machine ready in a few hours

Carmelita:What about PaRappa?

Keira:Coward must of escaped, once Jak is on our side we will find them.

(The polygon minions leave back to their base, a now polygon dojo.)

In PaRappa's bathroom where PaRappa is hiding

PaRappa:I need to save my new friends but how can i do it alone against my whole town?

PaRappa:Wait, Sly's binocucom...But how do i fix it? I don't know how to fix gadgets...if only my dad were here....Wait i know I GOTTA BELIEVE

(Someone knocks the door)

PaRappa:Huh?

Colonel Noodle: PaRappa!!! Open the door, help!

(PaRappa looks out the window and sees that Colonel Noodle is not a polygon minion)

(PaRappa opens the door and pulls Colonel Noodle in)

PaRappa:Noodle, how are you not a polygon minion yet?

Colonel Noodle:I was underground working on fixing the noodle stage that crashed under after your concert, When i fixed it and came upground again i was attacked. 

PaRappa:Listen Noodle you know how to build and fix things right?

Colonel Noodle:Yeah

PaRappa:Teach me so i can fix this binocucom!

Colonel Noodle : Sure ok,

1 Rap later!

PaRappa:Thanks Noodle!

(PaRappa contacts Bentley)

PaRappa:Hey umm Bentley right?

Bentley:Yes, you must be PaRappa if i'm correct.

PaRappa:Yeah, listen Sly,Jak, and Ratchet have been captured and they are going to be turned into polygon minions soon if i don't save them and i need a plan.

Bentley:My computer shows they are captured in a dojo and wil be turned into polygon minions in 2 hours. All the other Polygon Minions are there and are guarding everyway near Jak,Sly and Ratchet. But there is one thing that may distract them.

PaRappa:What?

Bentley:You, Polygon Man really wants you PaRappa. If there is a way to trick them....

Noodle:I'll do it! PaRappa can teach me one of his raps and i will disguise myself as PaRappa and trick them while PaRappa frees the others.

PaRappa:Noodle? Are you sure? You know once they figure out you're not me they will turn you into a Polygon minion.

Noodle:Its are only choice PaRappa.

Bentley:He's right PaRappa, Its the only plan we got, we don't have much time to come up with another plan.

PaRappa: Ok then, Bentley i'll talk to you later, i got to teach Noodle a rap.

Bentley: Ok see you later PaRappa.

Later outside of the dojo.

PaRappa: Ok you ready for this Noodle?

Noodle:Yeah i'm ready, i hope i can do this.

PaRappa:Remember you got to believe!

Noodle:Yeah :smileyvery-happy:

PaRappa:Lets go i'll hide in that plant, you sneak up to that stage and start singing the rap.

Noodle: Ok.

(PaRappa overhears Keira and Carmelita)

Carmelta:Who would have thought that the machine Polygon Man gave us changed almost everyone in this world into Polygon minions but not PaRappa.

Keira:I didn't know where PaRappa was. We only got Sunny because she went to find PJ, By then the machine was out of power.

Carmelita:How much power does the machine got now?

Keira:It is at 90% now, I can't believe Polygon Man managed to put some of his power into a handheld machine that lets up turn others into Polygon Minions.

(Noodle finally gets up on stage and starts singing)

Carmelita:Up there! Its PaRappa!

Talwyn:ALL MINIONS AFTER PARAPPA!

(PaRappa sneaks out to the other 3 heroes in cages.) 

PaRappa:Hey guys.

Sly: PaRappa! But you're up there on stage!

PaRappa:No thats one of my friends distracting the minions.

Jak: PaRappa the keys are over on that wall hook.

(PaRappa grabs the keys and unlocks the cages)

(Suddenly a giant portal appears and Polygon Man comes out of it and turns Noodle into a Polygon Minion.)

Noodle:AHHHHHHH

Noodle: Polygon Man this was part of a plan the real PaRappa is over there (Noodle points to the 4 heroes)

Polygon Man:Thank you Noodle, Now to get my revenge and turn PaRappa into a minion with the rest. 

(Polygon Man and the minions slowly go over the 4 heroes blocking the ways out.)

Ratchet:Ummm PaRappa is this part of the plan?

PaRappa:Not exactly

(Another portal suddenly appears and a hippo hand grabs the 4 heroes into the portal)

Sly,Jak,Ratchet, & PaRappa:Whoa!

(Suddenly the 4 heroes were in New Marais)

Daxter:Told ya you wouldn't last a second without me! (Jumps on Jak's shoulder)

Jak:Yeah right Daxter  (High fives Daxter)

Ratchet:Hey Clank

Clank:Ratchet, you're ok.

Cole:Hey i'm Cole and my friend is Zeke, we know who you guys are.

Bentley: Sly! Are you ok?

Sly:Yeah Bentley, thanks for the save.

Zeke:Umm guys i don't think we are out of trouble yet.

Zeke:Hey brother remember when Kuo said they would be back, well they came back and there is more with them and....oh crap its Polygon Man!.

Cole:Crap, Bentley, could you,Zeke and Clank get another portal opened if me,Jak,Ratchet, and Sly held them off?

Bentley: Sure, PaRappa, we can get this portal opened faster if you use your skills you learned from Noodle.

PaRappa:Yeah i can help.

Cole:Then we better get started. (Jumps down to ground along with Ratchet,Jak and Sly.)

Well thats the end of part 5 Again tell me what you guys thought and as a hint for the next PS world the heroes will be going to well lets just say things are going to get creative for them :smileywink: So please tell me what you guys thought and what you guys think the next Playstation world will be.

Kingdom Hearts FTW!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 63 (1,235 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Im loving the story man keep it up also the next world should be Kratos maybe after the portal finishes the heros jump in and they lead to the underworld of Hades as Kratos is fighting him?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 63 (1,173 Views)
0 Likes