Highlighted
Oct 09 2012
By: Ginta2468 Treasure Hunter 6400 posts
Accepted Solution

An awesome item idea.

11 replies 291 views Edited Oct 9, 2012
Jak and Daxter are highly underated when it comes to their strength feats, so why not have the supernova from Jak 3. It would be a rare item spawn and take time to charge up, and like the medusa head it kills but it kills everyone on screen like it did in Jak 3. Thoughts?
Message 1 of 12 (291 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: An awesome item idea.

Oct 9, 2012

If the groovitron is not in the game, im going to egg superbot's hq

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 2 of 12 (285 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Then they should add the Zodiak from Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. It also kills everything on the screen just like in GC

Message 3 of 12 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 9, 2012
The groovitron would be epic as well. I have played Going Commando but forgot what the Zodiak does and are too lazy to look it up.
Message 4 of 12 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

killzoneRe: An awesome item idea.

Oct 9, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
The groovitron would be epic as well. I have played Going Commando but forgot what the Zodiak does and are too lazy to look it up.

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

It also kills everything on the screen just like in GC

Message 5 of 12 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Jak and Daxter are highly underated when it comes to their strength feats, so why not have the supernova from Jak 3. It would be a rare item spawn and take time to charge up, and like the medusa head it kills but it kills everyone on screen like it did in Jak 3. Thoughts?

I like how everyone here ignored you post and decided to talk about R&C weapon instead -__-'..

Anyways that is an amazing idea which I already thought of lol. But its obviously to much of an upperhand for Jak to carry with him like he does in his games so adding it to his inventory would be cheap and unfair. If Jak didnt have Light powers then I would say make it his Lvl 3 super but since he does have light powers then there you go.

So to add my own thoughts like I said. For the Super Nova to be a rare item spawn like the medusa from GOW is a great/amazing idea... however when you think about Jaks Super Nova- the power/chaos/destruction.... what does it do? It shoots out a Dark Nuke Bomb with the power of a nuke wipping out everything in a large radius.. meaning if this weapon existed in this game(PSASBR)... that 1 shot would destroy everything no matter where you are.

However there is a way to make it as balance as it can get. Make it so only one shot can be fired & only one can be summon per game meaning even if your playing stock mode for hours it still cannot respawn since it is one of those rare and ultimate weapons. One shot only. So for the fastest and best reacting players or ppl whose about to lose can get the weapon and turns the tides. The Super Nova would be known as the best and ultimate weapon in the game thats known to turn the tide in battle.

Its crazy though because if this Gun that Jak uses(The Super Nova), was an eco injected gun then nobody could use it in this game but Jak so lucklly SuperBot should take advantage of that moment & opportunity. Super Nova is one of their best options for another rare/ultimate items.

*BTW* heres the Super Nova- v V v

Super Nova.png It looks way better and deadly in his game! -Outter destruction- BOOM!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 6 of 12 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Oh I remember now. I think the Supernova is better though since it not only kills everything on screen but you won't find anything for a while after you use it, it litterally obliterates everything.
Message 7 of 12 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Actually BlueDiamond that is probably the best idea for the Supernova being an item. We should contact .Superbot and tell them about it and maybe they will consider it.
Message 8 of 12 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Actually BlueDiamond that is probably the best idea for the Supernova being an item. We should contact .Superbot and tell them about it and maybe they will consider it.

I seriously couldnt agree more. Its not like all these characters in the game have ultimate weapons like this anyway. 

Only time will tell.
Message 9 of 12 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Jak & Daxter Alternate Costume Idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2OxRmm3PUA

Only time will tell.