Nov 26 2012
By: deathbunny600 Wastelander 647 posts

An Interesting Story

2 replies 91 views Edited Nov 26, 2012
So I wanted to share my adventure me and my friends embarked on.

So it was release day and I invited all my friends over the day before, I get home from school expecting my game in the mail. But come home too nothing, very disappointed and forced to play call of duty. In the middle of crushing my friends I say enough!

We all hopped in my friends yellow slug bug and drove to the nearest best buy. We arrive at the store and immediately see a demo for the game in the gaming aisle. I go over and see the racks are empty! I ask an employ an he says ya there around he somewhere.

He looks in the back for 30 minutes! He never found them! We hop back in the car all heated and head to the next best buy 40 minutes away. We get there and find out its a best buy mobile! So no games!

We trudge back home and play call of duty for the rest if the night... My friends crash and then leave the next day. As my last friend gets in his car and drives away the ups truck comes I kid you not 10 minutes later! The game in his hand and my teefury playstation all stars shirt...

So in short best buy is terribly unorganized and it was a terrible launch day!

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Sackboy
410 posts

Re: An Interesting Story

Nov 26, 2012

Sucked balls man....lol...I knew that kinda stuff would happen either way so I just pre-ordered from gamestop

Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Re: An Interesting Story

Nov 26, 2012
I did too but in the mail lol

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!