Jan 10 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

An Interesting Idea

31 replies 258 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

I think Ethan Mars could be a very unique character. Maybe instead of a block, when you hold down the L1 button, the four Playstation buttons will circle around him and depending o which one you choose, he would do that attack. These attacks would be really good. Maybe L1+X would be some kind of super jump. L1+ circle could be a counter maybe and maybe L1+tringle would be a very powerful shield breaker. so he would have four more moves than the average character. They are just ideas and i havent put much thought into the moves but i will later. What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas for Ethan Mars?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 32 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: An Interesting Idea

Jan 10, 2013

Oh god no, not again! *Jumps out of local window*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 32 (256 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I havent seen anyone come up with this idea

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 32 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
After thinking of how horrible he'd be as a character... I'd begun thinking about it, quite deeply, and came to the conclusion that he'd be a VERY interesting and also very good character for the game!

I'm astounded by your idea! It's a great one! I'd love to see him as DLC! I'd probably main him too! Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 32 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Thanks if he had this, i think he would be a very diverse character

Message 5 of 32 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Oh! His supers could be this, Zer0!

One: Jayden (wasnt that his name) comes out and throws his "invisible" tennis ball at players (think of Nariko's level 1) (the ball will be visible too, though)

Two: Ethan blacks out (but from your point of view, he looks just.. Unconscious, yet dizzy, and still-standing. ya know...) and you control him and go around the screen punching others, killing them. (think Raiden's level 2, but without the "freeze" thing). After its over, he snaps out of it and says, "Wha-What happened?! Shawn?!"

Three: its very cinamatic. Shows him fighting and doging attacks from the other characters. You press triangle, square, circle, or X, and essentially "choose" which way you kill each player (dont worry, each button "attacks" (kills) them, or "dodges + attacks, depending on the button". Each time you execute the super, each button does a different thing. Like, triangle may not always be what triangle was the previous time
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 32 (241 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Those are really good! I especially like the level 3! I made supers for him too, but i dont know if they are as good as this!

Message 7 of 32 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Wow thank you, Zer0!! And im sure theyre just as good! Smiley Happy

Ethans quickly becomming my most-wanted character!
Actually, i may even want him more than Crash right now!

I like your ideas man! ^^
Message 8 of 32 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Here are my ideas. The level 2 is a little confusing, if you want to understand it, tou will have to read the comments.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Unique-Ethan-Mars-Supers/td-p/39...

Message 9 of 32 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Seriously man?! Yours beat mine by a longshot! I love them!!
Message 10 of 32 (233 Views)
0 Likes