Nov 25 2012
By: ForgotenProphecy First Son 14 posts

An Idea for Crash and Spyro

7 replies 160 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Obviously Super Bot has attempted to borrow Crash and Spyro from Activision. If they haven't, they are stupid. Maybe if we get enough people together to message Activision in a short period of time, we can get our message across. If we are all civil about it, we can find a way to contact Activision together, to convince them that we want these two characters, and we are willing to pay for them.

Crash (Crash) Spyro (Spyro) Snake (Metal Gear) Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) Wander (Shadow of Colossus) Nathan Hale/Chimera (Resistance) Ico (ICO)
Patches the Hyena (Demon's/Dark Souls) Kevin Butler (PS Ads.) Ty (Ty the Tazmanian Tiger) Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain) Connor/Ezio (Assassin's Creed) Isaac Clark (Dead Space) Chell (Portal) John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) Batman (Arkham City/Asylum) Star Killer (The Force Unleashed) Laura Croft (Tomb Raider) Rayman (Rayman) Joel (The Last of Us) IOTA (Tear Away) Jodie (Beyond: Two Souls) Kutaro (Puppeteer)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: An Idea for Crash and Spyro

Nov 25, 2012
I still don't understand why Sony gave them up in the first place. It's not like they were receiving horrible reviews.
It would be nice if they added them though. The roster needs more diversity.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 25, 2012
People have started petitions, called up, emailed and messages Activision. There's nothing we can do. Sony has made it clear it's trying to get the characters, Activision knows we want them, and everyone is just hoping they budge.

Even people who don't like Crash and Spyro should want them in; it would boost sales and increase the likelihood of characters they want as DLC to come on, as well as the likelihood of a sequel.

I would main Spyro if he made it in... :smileysad:
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I'm down. If enough people get together, I think Activision will realize that they can't lose anything by letting Super Bot use them in the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 25, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
I still don't understand why Sony gave them up in the first place. It's not like they were receiving horrible reviews.
It would be nice if they added them though. The roster needs more diversity.

Universal Studios made a contract with Naughty Dog and Insomniac, after three games, the characters would be in full control of Universal, and they sold them to Activision. Or something like that. It wasn't in Sony's hands, nor in ND or Insomniac's hands.

Crash (Crash) Spyro (Spyro) Snake (Metal Gear) Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) Wander (Shadow of Colossus) Nathan Hale/Chimera (Resistance) Ico (ICO)
Patches the Hyena (Demon's/Dark Souls) Kevin Butler (PS Ads.) Ty (Ty the Tazmanian Tiger) Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain) Connor/Ezio (Assassin's Creed) Isaac Clark (Dead Space) Chell (Portal) John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) Batman (Arkham City/Asylum) Star Killer (The Force Unleashed) Laura Croft (Tomb Raider) Rayman (Rayman) Joel (The Last of Us) IOTA (Tear Away) Jodie (Beyond: Two Souls) Kutaro (Puppeteer)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2302 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Sony didn't give up crash. Im pretty sure that belonged to universal or something.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2302 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I don't have a link or anything but I remember reading somebody from activision said theyd love to see crash back in action or something. I don't see why activision wouldn't let crash in this game. I mean its not like they're not making enough money with skylanders and call of freaking duty.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 25, 2012
That sucks.
As soon as the switched devs the quality of the games dropped.
Hopefully they can bring them back for this.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes