Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
This game is in real high demand in the UK. I know I live here and a aweful lot of comp is going on in the UK like GAME's special edition. HMV has exclusive fat princess challange map and then the costumes to every single character with any preorder anywhere (I heard in places there in costume bundles in preorders)

what on earth are u talking about FP challenge map? I live in the UK also and i dont think its on high demand as u say. No1 even no's this game exits. I went in game 2 preorder it and it took the guy a while to figure out what game i was talkin about. And there is only GAME where u get the pre order bonus, thats it.

Message 41 of 59 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Rikki:

I have no idea, but they're generally just doing a really bad job of handling the pre-orders in general. They're only accepting pre-orders for the Vita version at present. This game can't come quick enough for me, so I wish they'd get their act together. I'm starting to think the website is the best option.

Y_M_1:

At HMV if you pre-order you get a free download of Fat Princess: Fistful of cake, which is a full game in its own right.

Message 42 of 59 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Rikki:

I have no idea, but they're generally just doing a really bad job of handling the pre-orders in general. They're only accepting pre-orders for the Vita version at present. This game can't come quick enough for me, so I wish they'd get their act together. I'm starting to think the website is the best option.

Y_M_1:

At HMV if you pre-order you get a free download of Fat Princess: Fistful of cake, which is a full game in its own right.

ok, u must have 2 go in store then cos its not on the site. Besides i already pre ordered from GAME and got the Jak and Daxter exclusive case

Message 43 of 59 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Yeah it's not available on the website. It definitely is in store because I've discussed it twice with staff, as I was trying to find out if you got the costumes as well. Apparently you don't, so I went with GAME instead. Just pre-ordered after my last post; went with the Cole cover.

Message 44 of 59 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Levi:

That is stupid, really is but I've had that before with halo wars and god of war 3 pandoras box this is the reason why GAME sold all its shares and shutting down stores, I read in the paper that a shop near Scotland sold for a £1 in aution when broken to those shares lol obvious thought the SUN paper has told loads of lies lol

Y_M_1:

Btw I was introduced to this website + community as I wanted to hunt for preorder after finding out there only costumes. Anyway obvs when I was in HMV I asked a guy stacking shelves and he said some sort of map thing and I said okkk with a brow up and he followed up with I think its dlc challenge for it the costumes have been up sevral places for the past year even before the cover art, amazon UK, play.com HMV etc even I noticed there taking em away, I think that's cas they were limited in number like what happened with GAME store with halo 4 and PSASBR is the 3rd most preordered game for Xmas in game after black ops and ac3 and a recommended in HMV which as I was saying for a fighting game its doing well in the UK (not as good as Tekken tag) + plus to top it off just because 1 guy in game took a while to find it means jack.... Sorry it doesn't. Did you know you don't have to play games to have a job at game store? I know because 1 of my mates is a manager at a store in Derbyshire sorry but that's personally offensive your comment. You basically said I chat **bleep**

Message 45 of 59 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Levi:

That is stupid, really is but I've had that before with halo wars and god of war 3 pandoras box this is the reason why GAME sold all its shares and shutting down stores, I read in the paper that a shop near Scotland sold for a £1 in aution when broken to those shares lol obvious thought the SUN paper has told loads of lies lol

Y_M_1:
I really cba explaining to you how you don't need to be a gamer to get a job at a game store I know because my brother had a job at Buxton - Derbyshire and he doesn't play games, he went because it had vacancies and because he had retail experience and you really ain't that popular then because am getting emails about this game, my friends are telling me, I got psn friends on my ps3 that in the UK and have statuses about the game not to mention the game in Stockport has a massive psasbr poster right next to the cod 1.

Message 46 of 59 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Mates not brother sorry and I am really sorry I had no idea the HMV thing was a full game I just go off want am told lol
Message 47 of 59 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Levi:

Y_M_1:

Btw I was introduced to this website + community as I wanted to hunt for preorder after finding out there only costumes. Anyway obvs when I was in HMV I asked a guy stacking shelves and he said some sort of map thing and I said okkk with a brow up and he followed up with I think its dlc challenge for it the costumes have been up sevral places for the past year even before the cover art, amazon UK, play.com HMV etc even I noticed there taking em away, I think that's cas they were limited in number like what happened with GAME store with halo 4 and PSASBR is the 3rd most preordered game for Xmas in game after black ops and ac3 and a recommended in HMV which as I was saying for a fighting game its doing well in the UK (not as good as Tekken tag) + plus to top it off just because 1 guy in game took a while to find it means jack.... Sorry it doesn't. Did you know you don't have to play games to have a job at game store? I know because 1 of my mates is a manager at a store in Derbyshire sorry but that's personally offensive your comment. You basically said I chat **bleep**

ok u took that to heart didnt ya, im not calling u a liar i just had no idea what u were talkin about. If i did offend u i apolagise.

Message 48 of 59 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Y_M_1
Tbh mate am more sorry came on here for a good chat and then obvs misread your message n just shot guns lol. It was one of them button things lol'in, had bad day etc lol but yes I am sorry but yeah

On the other hand how can you not pre order sackboy edition? I saw the picture of it on the website and it looks so darn cute lol
Message 49 of 59 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 26, 2012
HMV's here in Canada stoppes selling video games altogether :-(
Message 50 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes