Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012
levi:

I new it was called that and where you from? The one in Manchester and Stockport let you ( I preordered from Stockport as it is on the way past from where my mum works and they took my reward number and name. I said to them 'look am really wanting the sackboy exclusive' he just replied with gimme a sec and did what I told you, which one you after? Jak, rachet, sackboy, Nathan or cole special edition? And did you know Sony announced full download of the game on ps3 on there blog I think it was if that easier but I was desperate for the sackboy one since I got every lbp Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 59 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012
Rikki, i want to know what this is, i went on the hmv site and i couldnt find anything about it.. this is the 1st im hearing of a new stage as a pre order!!

levi, game send your item in time for release. Sometimes early.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 32 of 59 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Could you please get a picture of this ? Id be interested to see it, might even check it out at a local HMV when I get the time and ask about it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 59 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Stargateheaven:

Levi named it perfectly I named it wrong and yes I know that's why it said preorder in store. HMV and HMV.co.uk are different companies of disturbing etc they ain't identical e.i HMV store seem to be a bit more expensive then in store its rare you see the same preorder item in store and online e.i preorder black ops and get a poster + t shirt etc.

And stargate I swear to you that the rules this year have changed, that's why I preorder in store this year they send it off like 3/4 days before release so its not always on day of release unlike last year they sent them out 5/6 days before release but always send you a email saying 3-5 days see the difference. I preordered dappys new album last year and they sent it on Friday and sent email 3-5 days and it came on Wednesday 2 days after release lol this has happened numerous times with things
Message 34 of 59 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Stargateheaven:

Do they really? I'll just do that then since I want the Cole cover but my local Game are only getting the Drake one. If the game does arrive early, am I right in thinking you can't play it online until the release date?

Message 35 of 59 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Me too i wanna see it.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 36 of 59 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
*bit more expensive in store then online
Message 37 of 59 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Sohail how do I get picture to you?

Levi:

Do you know why they stock only drake seems a bit stupid don't you think because they get the quantity of what's been preorder?
Message 38 of 59 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
You could upload it on this thread ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 39 of 59 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Can't on my phone am on wp7 there's no option to upload here and I swear I will get it. Not being taken as a lyer, I will take it when I go up cinema to see paranormal activity 4
Message 40 of 59 (43 Views)
0 Likes