Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Can anyone tell me whats so special about a steelbox?

It's steel.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 21 of 59 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012
This game is in real high demand in the UK. I know I live here and a aweful lot of comp is going on in the UK like GAME's special edition. HMV has exclusive fat princess challange map and then the costumes to every single character with any preorder anywhere (I heard in places there in costume bundles in preorders)
Message 22 of 59 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 26, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

It's steel.

so.. Its just the case?

Message 23 of 59 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I don't mind steelbooks if it's a game I really like. I only have one right now, Dark Souls.
Message 24 of 59 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
This game is in real high demand in the UK. I know I live here and a aweful lot of comp is going on in the UK like GAME's special edition. HMV has exclusive fat princess challange map and then the costumes to every single character with any preorder anywhere (I heard in places there in costume bundles in preorders)

Fat princess challenge map????

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 25 of 59 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 26, 2012
What the hell is wrong with Nariko actually what the hell is wrong with everyone? I don't care for this art style.

Now if there is exclusive DLC for this I'm gonna be piffed.
Message 26 of 59 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

It looks cool. That's it really.

Message 27 of 59 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 26, 2012
looks cool
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 28 of 59 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Yes stargateheaven (cool name btw) I live in Manchester UK and in every HMV I have been in (different stores, different stuff) the pre order section has a normal UK cover and in the top right there's a picture of fat princess holding a cake up in the air with the words preorder for big cake challenge. This is confirmed by a hmv letter (a piece of paper encased in plastic) below saying something like pre order today and recieve this HMV exclusive code to fat princess big cake challenge map/arena then terms n conditions e.i 1 code per copy etc lol am going town soon if you want me to take a photo as proof, I don't know how to send you it though? Plus this preorder doesn't include the extra costumes I did check otherwise they would off had my pre order instead I preordered GAME exclusive sackboy limited edition lol
Message 29 of 59 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Rikki:

I've been trying to pre-order in store with Game but they keep saying they can't do it yet. I know you can pre-order through their website but I want the game on day one. Also, the HMV pre-order bonus is a free download of Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake.

Message 30 of 59 (67 Views)
0 Likes