Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

Oct 26, 2012
Wow didn't even know there was HMV over there lol its a UK distribution retail isn't it? There no HMV.com it directs you to m.hmv.co.uk? Or is that cas am on a UK landline?
Message 51 of 59 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Re: Amazon leaks possible PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 'Steelbook Edition'

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

The character slection for the box is kind of weird/random to me..

Maybe the rest of the roster is on the back of the box.

ANOTHER THING how does Fat Princess keep appreaing on the covers and box art.... it's like they're trying to show she's really important to the game (which she isn't) I mean why isn't Ratchet or Cole on the steelbook cover?

Message 52 of 59 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Redfield:
Am not too fussed by her being on but I think it may be a thing pointing more towards saying there's a female in there. Maybe?
Message 53 of 59 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Redfield:
Am not too fussed by her being on but I think it may be a thing pointing more towards saying there's a female in there. Maybe?

I agree. There's only two ladies in the whole game, and they're both on the cover.

Message 54 of 59 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Redfield:
3 inc sackgirl which I know isn't proper but I totally count it because I play with my gf and of course she picks the cutiest female thing there is and she plays lbp2 with me and of course she dresses up like a girl so I count sackgirl as a female lol
Message 55 of 59 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Redfield:

I agree. There's only two ladies in the whole game, and they're both on the cover.

Or the more obvious answer. They just want to give more attention to her. Casual people who have heard or know nothing will look at the cover and think or say. "Hey! Who is that? Is that a fat version of peach? I got to check this out!" or something along the lines of that.

Anyone would recognize Cole right away and it's a given for this game. 

Message 56 of 59 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
But saying that I think superbot encourages more sales of there own game then fat princess's the fact the put female on the front cover, on the shelves it already opens up to more sales (1 being females and others being parents, to see females in a game points out to parents that its not that violent) its just one off them things init e.i if paranormal activity case was all pink instead of black its saying 'am not THAT scary'
Message 57 of 59 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 26, 2012
oh it's for a free downoad of the fat princess game?
for a moment i thought there was a special fat princess stage Smiley Tongue
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 58 of 59 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Ah, nevermind then - already have Fat Princess from the PSABR PSN Sale.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 59 of 59 (60 Views)
0 Likes