Nov 21 2012
By: JayAeDee First Son 27 posts

Amazon Pre-Order costumes issue

11 replies 488 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Hello everyone. First post here, I've been lurking around the forums for a while now for all info on this game. I didn't realize I could log in with my Sony account (derp).

Anyway, I've got a problem with my code. The twelve digit code on my receipt does not go through. Every time I try to redeem it I get the following error, "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid". At first I thought it was probably a server error and that I could try later when the PSN store would update the game. However, my code still does not work. I updated my PS3 and my code still can't be redeemed. I'm worried I have a faulty or expired code. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is this a server issue? Who can I contact to help me, especially if I need a new code? I'd really just like to get the costumes I pre-ordered for.

Please help

Message 1 of 12 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Re: Amazon Pre-Order costumes issue

Nov 21, 2012

That's just a recipt code. They'll email you with the real deal soon. Still waiting for mine!

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 12 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Really? I hope that's the case. I tried looking all over the forum and other sites for help and all I could find was help for GameStop and pre-orders from other retailers. None for Amazon so I assumed the same method (receipt code) applied. 

Thank you so much ^_^ Now it's just a matter of waiting for the email

Message 3 of 12 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2012

The code on your amazon receipt should be working. Contact Amazon Imo.

Check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Vothsair
Message 4 of 12 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Iregard, you're wrong.

Jay, they will be emailing you the code within 2 days... HOWEVER!!

I think there's an issue with tha amazon preorder right now...

Most of the Amazon (USA, maybe other countries too...) hadn't gotten their codes for the costumes yet- including my friend.

I called amazon support, and they're looking into the issue. Keep an eye in your email for the time being.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 12 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

@Thirty3Three That really sets me at ease. I was about to start pulling my hairs trying to find a solution to this. And knowing others are having the same issue kinda helps in a way. Anyway, thanks but where did you get the information of Amazon having these issues? 

I should probably mention, I'm in the U.S. as well.

Message 6 of 12 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Many people are actually. Amazon will call be back tonorrow
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 12 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 21, 2012

JayAeDee wrote:

@Thirty3Three That really sets me at ease. I was about to start pulling my hairs trying to find a solution to this. And knowing others are having the same issue kinda helps in a way. Anyway, thanks but where did you get the information of Amazon having these issues? 

I should probably mention, I'm in the U.S. as well.

Anytime! And well, after a ton of research, everyone I've come across who ordered via Amazon, have not gotten theirs yet. I'm actually on the phone w/ Amazon, right now, discussing it Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12 (410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Awesome! If you can could you post what they tell you if it's important?

Message 9 of 12 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 21, 2012
definitely!! Smiley Happy They're gonna call me back, but they also said, they'll talk to the people in charge of the preorder EMAILS and will have them sent :]
Message 10 of 12 (368 Views)
0 Likes