Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Am i the only one who wants an AC character?

Sep 24, 2012
I just don't see how any AC rep would work, but if they could pull it off, I think it would be ok. Would rather see him as DLC though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 11 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Your not alone, I personally want Ezio. As in one of my previous threads, I stated there that I spoke with a rep from Ubisoft at a local Assassin's Creed III Event where I asked about Playstation All Stars and an Assassins Creed Rep or Rayman to which he replied and I quote

"I'm not sure if they will appear but Ubisoft has had a long and good relationship with Sony so I think one or both could make it in. Although if an Assassin's Creed rep makes it in, It won't be Connor or Aveline because they are still relativley new and their inclusion could spoil the story of ACIII."

Just saying, If any AC Rep makes it in, It will either be Desmond, Altair or Ezio.

Message 12 of 25 (135 Views)
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I thought an AC character was a shoe-in. You would think with how much cross-promotion Sony & Ubi do with the franchise, AC would have been one of the inclusions secured. Hate to knock Big Daddy but, come on, right?

I guess this does open the door for DLC to include Ezio, Connor and Aveline (if they weren't doing the version parity thing on characters, PS3 could have gotten Connor, Vita Aveline). Eh.

Message 13 of 25 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 24, 2012

If Ubisoft gets a character, I'd rather have Rayman than an Assassin

Message 14 of 25 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Sep 24, 2012

(for ezio) lvl. 2-use a caltrops bomb to freeze or slow down opponents, then move in for the assassination

lvl. 3 - call in the brotherhood

Message 15 of 25 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 24, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

The biggest problem is; what would his moveset be? Namely his Supers? Yeah, Level 3 could make him go invisible and instakill anyone with a grablike attack, and a Level 1 could be a single shot from his bow, but what are you gonna give his Level 2?

Its an awesome idea but hard to pull off just right.

If it was Ezio, his level two could be a Davinci Glider Assassination? Artistic license is a handy tool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 25 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 24, 2012

On reflection his Level 1 would be an Instant Kill stab, that could hit two people if close enough to him, and his Level 2 would be the said crossbow.

Message 17 of 25 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 24, 2012

With hate on Assassin's Creed and support for Assassin's Creed on this **bleep** forum, my mind has timed out on wanting Connor on the game. He's either in or not. He's probably too good for this game anyway. It's my opinion, but I smell predators coming my way anyway.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 18 of 25 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

If Ubisoft gets a character, I'd rather have Rayman than an Assassin

Same here.

Signature.png

Message 19 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 25, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

With hate on Assassin's Creed and support for Assassin's Creed on this **bleep** forum, my mind has timed out on wanting Connor on the game. He's either in or not. He's probably too good for this game anyway. It's my opinion, but I smell predators coming my way anyway.

Wise words, friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes