Nov 21 2012
By: GnomeWizard Survivor 2457 posts

Am I the only who's disappointed?

6 replies 253 views Edited Nov 21, 2012
Are insane.. for a game that had two betas and got delayed!! The whole game just feels unfinished. Everytime I pick up the mortar gun thingy it glitches and a little red thing follows me the whole game, big daddys ground smash can hit people not on the ground, sackboys combo tutorial is practically impossible(10 out of 11 on the tutorial will take you forever if you can do it, which I can't because sweet tooth becomes unhittable or you have to be in the air which u can't do without breaking the combo) , the story is easy even on the hardest difficulty, every single time I win a FFA ranked match it doesn't count on my stats and gives me a bonus for "second place" when it clearly says I'm in first, there's only one costume for each character? Really went all out for that one(not to mention how its almost the first thing you unlock for each person).., Raidens level 1 is almost unblockable, slys level 1 IS unblockable, way to many bugs on the multiplayer on the vita, I'm sure eventually some of this stuff is going to get patched but come on superbot.. don't get me wrong the game is fun, but there's way to many issues. I feel really let down. I know I can't be the only who's let down, just a little bit atleast.
Message 1 of 7 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Am I the only who's disappointed?

Nov 21, 2012
no its just you
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 2 of 7 (242 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I haven't had a problem with glitches or anything. So I guess its just you? 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 3 of 7 (225 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Me, my friend, my brother who's playing on his ps3, and plenty of randoms I've met online have all had discussions about the same glitches... I know that stuff isn't just me :l.
Message 4 of 7 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 21, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
Me, my friend, my brother who's playing on his ps3, and plenty of randoms I've met online have all had discussions about the same glitches... I know that stuff isn't just me :l.

Valid. I have been mostly playing it offline so maybe thats why I've been having a blast. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Ive only played online and i havent run into any of that. U get a streak bonus for being at least 2nd place. its not a glitch.
Message 6 of 7 (209 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 21, 2012

What really disappointed me is you can't watch their endings again after you beat arcade mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes