Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Am I the only one...?

Nov 16, 2012
Big Daddies get mad all the time. Haven't you ever played Bioshock 1 or 2? That's the main deal. They get mad when they're provoked. And Sackboy provoked him.
Message 11 of 29 (217 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:
Big Daddies get mad all the time. Haven't you ever played Bioshock 1 or 2? That's the main deal. They get mad when they're provoked. And Sackboy provoked him.

No, I mean... yes, they get 'mad', but that's when he feels Little Sister is being harmed. - There's no harm here?

I'm just saying... They should be more true to their characters.

(And yeah, I've played Bioshock 1, beat it)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 29 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 16, 2012

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:

they also get mad when someone goes near the little sister. which sackboy did.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 29 (206 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

I mean, it's like... they just get overly mad and become rivals over silly, small name-calling, or a very VERY small action or something, which is ridiculous, and we all know that if they were real, they (especially 'heroic' characters like Ratchet) wouldn't fight someone over name-calling...

Cause Cody is a Prisoner & he just wants to fight

Thirty3Three wrote:

- Toro asks why Heihachi isn't old... Heihachi gets mad as he thinks they 'call him old'... He then decides, "Oh yeah, he called me old... I'm going to kill him..."

Well... it is Heihachi.

Heihachi playing Tennis, The King of Iron Fist playing Tennis, that's right

He played Tennis way back then.

"My name is Dant.... WHOA!", "Respect the King of Iron Fist!"

He throws DMC's Dante because he doesn't approve of guns.

Heihachi Laughs

He also strapped Kazuya, Jin, and Jinpachi on a Rocket.

Him thinking they called him old, of course he's going to kill them. That's what Heihachi is all about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 14 of 29 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 16, 2012
i kinda agree with 333 here...I mean cmon...i thought up a better rivalry cutscene than some of these (don't get me wrong, I still LOVE these), they seem kinda childish, fighting over little things like that...my Pyramid Head/Sweet Tooth rivalry actually had a legitimate reason for them to fight, and it was actually pretty good if I do say so myself...this may be for comedy but its not that funny
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 15 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2915 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Seems perfectly fine to me. It's light hearted comedy. I support.

Message 16 of 29 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:

No, I mean... yes, they get 'mad', but that's when he feels Little Sister is being harmed. - There's no harm here?

I'm just saying... They should be more true to their characters.

(And yeah, I've played Bioshock 1, beat it)

Because he got jelly.

Honestly though their rivalry is one of my favorites. Its just funny. Not everything in the game has to be brooding and chaotic like Kratos.

Message 17 of 29 (174 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I'm cool with the "rivalry's" them self, like jak fighting ratchet, but I think to call them a rivalry is misleading. I figure they would meet at the beginning and something would happen to cause them to become actual rivals, not just meeting for the first time and then fighting. That's not a rivalry, that's just a fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 18 of 29 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Seriously...? you're really going to complain about how awesome characters fight eachother? Do you want them to make a whole game about the deep origin story of how big daddy and sackboy end up battling?

Message 19 of 29 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

saute9 wrote:

Seriously...? you're really going to complain about how awesome characters fight eachother? Do you want them to make a whole game about the deep origin story of how big daddy and sackboy end up battling?

I'm not complaining. I'm really psyched for the game. The dialogue is pretty half-**bleep**'d though. Chill.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes