Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Am I the only one who thinks the game looks washed out and has too much bloom?

Oct 3, 2012

Itachi273 wrote:
Before I played the game I was worried about this too, but after I played the beta my concerns were put at ease. The graphics are beautiful and vibrant, I was actually stunned by how great it looked

To be honest, I'm still worried. All videos and images of the levels show the graphics as washed-out subjected to so much bloom that the character models and assets do not look crisp.

Message 11 of 16 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Am I the only one who thinks the game looks washed out and has too much bloom?

Oct 3, 2012
We can only speculate until we play it. A lot of people have been saying how amazing and vibrant it looks after they played it. Pics don't always do everything justice

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 12 of 16 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I think they are old pics that don't represent the game in it's current, much improved state.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 13 of 16 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Oct 3, 2012

cobbys2012ps wrote:
I think they are old pics that don't represent the game in it's current, much improved state.

It looks the same in the TGS trailer.

Message 14 of 16 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 3, 2012
TGS footage isn't the newest. Sir dan isn;t even in it.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 15 of 16 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I think it's part of the unified art again. Remember how kratos looks funny? or how hatan drake doesn't look like hi former self? well giving the game more washed tones adds a grittiness lost by making dcertain charecters cartoony. 

Message 16 of 16 (56 Views)
0 Likes