Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't care about Crash? :)

Aug 11, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
Yes you are the only one, because you are not PlayStation fan

Wow...I didn't know you weren't a PlayStation fan if you didn't like a 3rd party character who hasn't been relevant in years!

Thanks for keeping me up to date pal!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 71 of 137 (145 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Yeah I don't really care personnaly, but I know he's important.

Message 72 of 137 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 11, 2012
i want him in because everybody will stop hating on this game and be like ohhh shiiiiittt its crash bandicoot im gonna buy it!!! Plus the people who will love this game will overpower the haters so they won't hate on it
Message 73 of 137 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42171 posts

Aug 11, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Yeah I don't really care personnaly, but I know he's important.

This is my stance.  I know he's relevant from the PS1 days and was the character/mascot for a lot of people so I can see why he's wanted in.  Personally, don't care either way, only based on the fact that it would quiet down that certain segment/vocal group with his inclusion (much like I want the VII fans to be hushed as well).  Just to get it done and out of the way.

Message 74 of 137 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I don't care if he is either...waste of a roster spot if you ask me
Message 75 of 137 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Aug 11, 2012

colby_Tor wrote:

Anyone with me? Anyone? I totally do not care if he's in or not lol.  I think I'm the only one Smiley Very Happy

What are you, 12 years old? Did you ever get to experience the greatness that is Crash Bandicoot?

And even if you didn't, you should be able to realize how big of an impact he had on the PlayStation One. He definitely HAS to be in this game if they want to "celebrate PlayStation history", as Omar stated. Not just because we want to, but because he is absolutely necessary objectively.

Message 76 of 137 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012

iZalman007 wrote:

colby_Tor wrote:

Anyone with me? Anyone? I totally do not care if he's in or not lol.  I think I'm the only one Smiley Very Happy

What are you, 12 years old? Did you ever get to experience the greatness that is Crash Bandicoot?

And even if you didn't, you should be able to realize how big of an impact he had on the PlayStation One. He definitely HAS to be in this game if they want to "celebrate PlayStation history", as Omar stated. Not just because we want to, but because he is absolutely necessary objectively.

Since when did "I don't care if he's in or not" mean "I don't think he's important at all and I don't want him in the game?"  I don't care if he's in, but it'd be nice for him to be in for the sake of people who won't shut the f*ck up about it celebrating PlayStation's history.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 77 of 137 (91 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Aug 11, 2012
im not bothered i dont care if hes in
---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 78 of 137 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

iZalman007 wrote:

colby_Tor wrote:

Since when did "I don't care if he's in or not" mean "I don't think he's important at all and I don't want him in the game?"  I don't care if he's in, but it'd be nice for him to be in for the sake of people who won't shut the f*ck up about it celebrating PlayStation's history.

DP just let it go bro, it's just the way ignorant, 12 year old, Crash fans brains function these days.

They like to incorporate there own meanings into what other people say!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 79 of 137 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

iZalman007 wrote:

colby_Tor wrote:

DP just let it go bro, it's just the way ignorant, 12 year old, Crash fans brains function these days.

They like to incorporate there own meanings into what other people say!

But it's fun to screw with morons peopleSmiley Very Happy  It entertains me most of the time (and apparently gets me free Kudos! lol).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 80 of 137 (73 Views)