Fender Bender
2431 posts

Re: Am I just unlucky with Jak or......

May 22, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
Some more difficult than others o:

Zeus can easily L1 cancel say a raiden L2, or FP L2.

I meant with normal attacks, not supers.

Message 11 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

I'm noticing a lot of confusion, so allow me to clarify.

This is a glitch that is seemingly caused FOR NO REASON. I've had moments where jak activates his level 2, no one does anything to stop him and it still gets cancelled for no reason.

and jak isn't the only victim of this, I've seen this glitch happen to ratchets level 2.

And incase people still don't know this(even though its common knowledge by now) level 2 supers can only be cancelled by other supers. NOT regular attacks, not soft, not medium, not heavy attacks,no non killing attack can cancel it.

Message 12 of 15 (80 Views)
Fender Bender
3607 posts

May 22, 2013
@khknight so ever time someone attacked me right as I used my level 2, the attack was not the thing that stopped it and it was just a coincidence?....... hhhmmm..I would want to test this out before I jump to anymore conclusions. Thanks for your input.
Message 13 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

May 22, 2013
I saw a Kratos grab Clank and chuck him across the map ... I was amzed
Message 14 of 15 (63 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

May 22, 2013

HypernovaGN wrote:
@khknight so ever time someone attacked me right as I used my level 2, the attack was not the thing that stopped it and it was just a coincidence?....... hhhmmm..I would want to test this out before I jump to anymore conclusions. Thanks for your input.
i've seen it happen to AI jak too in arcade mode. I use to think it happen because of some kind of attack but over time I realised it wasn't.

Message 15 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes