First Son
24 posts

Re: Am I a bad person when..

Mar 18, 2013

Everytime I face a fat princess that spams on a 1v1 I have enough tears to make a river and a bridge on top!

Message 11 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Lol, I've had all kinds of kids fight me you see.

There was one kid who I played twice in a row against, and he had a mic and everything. And he was giving this sort of arrogant tone in his voice, and it became clear when he won the first one, and he was like "*sigh* I win again...". Truth is the other players were pretty low skill, I think he was playing Radec and was using the rifle over and over, and these noobies didn't block or dodge.

Next match, before it even began, he was whining because he was facing someone who was a level 999... or had a higher belt or something. And after about a minute into the match, he rage quit prior to throwing a hissy fit.

And then a couple of weeks later I faced him again, and he had the mic on again. Before the match started I could hear him talk, and was all "I HAVE to win this one". He rage quit again, lol.

I'm not complaining about him or anything like that, I'm sure he'll get better when he realises Radec's sniper rifle can only do so much. But it's a story that makes me giggle, and I wasn't sure if that makes me a bad person, lol.

Message 12 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 18, 2013

When Z00Z comes out all the kids better hide away from this electircal nemesis!

Message 13 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Mar 18, 2013

This is why kids shouldn't have access to the internet. Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Mar 18, 2013
You are looking at the problem from a different angle, i can't tell you why but i would have to play against you.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 15 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes