Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
Telling somebody to get skill, right after they say they mainly use kratos..
Message 21 of 51 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Lol how could you main them and not know their KCs??
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 51 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 14, 2013
People overreact to kill confirms It's like playing MVC and being like "Oh I don't like DHC's they're cheap and involve no skill"

Its a part of the game learn to deal with it or lose

Message 23 of 51 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Feb 14, 2013

ihatemath113 wrote:
People overreact to kill confirms It's like playing MVC and being like "Oh I don't like DHC's they're cheap and involve no skill"

Its a part of the game learn to deal with it or lose

Bad, bad comparison, you cant kc on mvc, just make combos that lead to death, you can do this w/o super-moves, here, on the other side you can kill only with special. Kc is like making wolverine berserk-barrage insta kill.

Want a proof that they didnt made this on purpose? check if every character have KC, and compare the dificut to use then from one character to other.

I never used it and never going to, i know how to handle some kc, but its hard when every1 on he matchs try to use.

For all the other that dont use either, just consider this, if you win a kc players without use of it, it proves youre twice better than him.

Message 24 of 51 (98 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 14, 2013
The reason I used DHC is because its often used to kill in Touch of Death combos

Kill confirms are part of the game Even if you don't like it they aren't going away When you have a problem with something you don't expect it to go away or complain about it you deal with it

Message 25 of 51 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I may use mine, I just feel I don't need them anymore.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 26 of 51 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Also I think if this game has any competitive future on the fighting scene Kill confirms are going to be a huge part of Competitive play

Message 27 of 51 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 14, 2013
No crap. They're an easy and assured kill for you. Of course they're going to be a huge part of competitive play.

I still won't use them, though. :smileytongue:
Message 28 of 51 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Feb 14, 2013

xxZ3rO_CaL_PwNxx wrote:
Ive chosen to not use any confirms anymore. Is anyone else deciding to stop confirming?

what does people mean by "CONFIRMS"? are they talking about what i call set-up moves that set you up for a special? what i mean by a special is a finisher, a killer, the end of the line??

anyways do you guys mean the set-up moves that make the follow up unblockable which is normally what combos is, a chain of unblockable moves??

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 29 of 51 (73 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Feb 14, 2013

xxZ3rO_CaL_PwNxx wrote:
Ive chosen to not use any confirms anymore. Is anyone else deciding to stop confirming?

i use a setup move for drakes level two finisher, i do his slide into that peagan idle tower, does that count?

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 30 of 51 (72 Views)
0 Likes