Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
Im famous for not using them lol
Message 11 of 51 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/01/2011
Offline
193 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
I use KCs. Didn't before because my main was Dante, but I had trouble learning his cancels. Now I main Kat, and she has several KCs for different occasions made of precise button line ups Not to say Dante's was not, but they required memory and reflex I couldn't keep up with.
Message 12 of 51 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013

KC's are part of the game, the online metagame. Simply avoid them, it's not like they always kill, just dont get caught by someone. Be aware of what the other players are doing and look out.


#Reapers
Message 13 of 51 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
2405 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
Ive never used them, they are by far the worst thing about the game. Whether they were put in on purpose or what.
Message 14 of 51 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
2405 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
It's pathetic when I see an evil cole failing the whole match to connect his giga punch then accidently getting level 2 and just going in the corner and using it so he can have his level 1 again..
Message 15 of 51 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013

I don't even play as characters with KCs. My 3 mains are Ratchet, Radec, and Kratos. Ratchet has the setup, but I only really use that when it comes down to a 1v1 and I don't want to play cat-and-mouse for half an hour just to end the match

Message 16 of 51 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1802 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I don't even play as characters with KCs. My 3 mains are Ratchet, Radec, and Kratos. Ratchet has the setup, but I only really use that when it comes down to a 1v1 and I don't want to play cat-and-mouse for half an hour just to end the match


Ratchet and redec do have kill confirm fyi, i think kratos might not to sure on him

Message 17 of 51 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
114 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I don't even play as characters with KCs. My 3 mains are Ratchet, Radec, and Kratos. Ratchet has the setup, but I only really use that when it comes down to a 1v1 and I don't want to play cat-and-mouse for half an hour just to end the match


Ratchet and redec do have kill confirm fyi, i think kratos might not to sure on him


ratchet lvl 1 = throw in a corner

 

 Radec = side square combo into lvl 2

 

Kratos = helios head lvl 1, up throw lvl 2, square combo wall bounce lvl 2

 

Those are the ones i remember. so what Organization is saying is basically false and every character has a confirm



Photobucket
Message 18 of 51 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/03/2012
Offline
587 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013
I typically try to use them as little as possible. I only really use them when I get annoyed.

I'm trying to tone that down, though. Being a hypocrite when you're an advocate against Kill Confirms is beyond counter-productive.
Message 19 of 51 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Am I The Only One Doing This?

Feb 14, 2013

SatoHigurashi wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I don't even play as characters with KCs. My 3 mains are Ratchet, Radec, and Kratos. Ratchet has the setup, but I only really use that when it comes down to a 1v1 and I don't want to play cat-and-mouse for half an hour just to end the match


Ratchet and redec do have kill confirm fyi, i think kratos might not to sure on him


ratchet lvl 1 = throw in a corner

 

 Radec = side square combo into lvl 2

 

Kratos = helios head lvl 1, up throw lvl 2, square combo wall bounce lvl 2

 

Those are the ones i remember. so what Organization is saying is basically false and every character has a confirm




YOu might want to put the game down and get some **bleep**. You play way too **bleep** much

Message 20 of 51 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes