Splicer
62 posts

Re: Alternate Skins/Costumes for Characters

Jun 13, 2012

Both Disney and Square Enix, as brands, are on every single Kingdom Hearts case. Kingdom Hearts has been on Nintendo hardware just as much as it has on Playstation hardware. Originally there was a dispute about whether Donald Duck or Mickey were to be the lead characters of kingdom hearts to which the result was neither, a new character Sora. As I said, Sora can be the intellectual property of either or both companies. BOTH companies are third-party. Neither are Sony. Both would require the acquisition of copyright documents. As such both Mickey and Sora are equally elligible as contenders for PASBR.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 50 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I think it'd be cool if you beat whatever the main singleplayer mode is on the hardest difficulty you unlock a special costume for whichever character you beat it with.

KH2+ Crown for Sora, Gold Hat for Parappa, Fake Crash for Crash, etc.

It would add an extra layer of replayability and also a worthwhile challenge, so that way you can use them online to show everyone: "Hey. Look. I'm such a pro."

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 51 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 13, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

I think it'd be cool if you beat whatever the main singleplayer mode is on the hardest difficulty you unlock a special costume for whichever character you beat it with.

It would add an extra layer of replayability and also a worthwhile challenge, so that way you can use them online to show everyone: "Hey. Look. I'm such a pro."

Pata-pata-pata-pon

this is a fantastic idea.  i fully support this!  and on a side note, i will be so sad if fake crash isnt an alternate costume for crash either normally or has the reward for using him on the hardest difficulty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2017 posts

Jun 13, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Pata-pata-pata-pon

Unlockables are another thing I'm trying to spread around and I think would be a great idea. Like I said before, it gives players another reason to never get off the game and it gives bragging rights.

Message 53 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I said that earlier!

Message 54 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Chill out bro.. You asked a question and I answered.. Now you choose to bring up kingdom hearts as a game with bth Disney and square enix on it... That is a no brainer Mickey is Disney and sora is square enix and that s the answer to your question earlier. Now you also choose to bring up hardware and I think this further proves my point; Mickey has never been the main. Haracter of a ps3 game, and era has. Sora was the first the idea of square enix, and that makes him square enix property or else Disney could ditch all the rest f the kingdom heart characters and make their own games..

Message 55 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2017 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Yeah.. Mickey was never a main character for any PS game that anyone would remember. I could see him more of a Nintendo icon to be honest, especially considering Epic Mickey.

Message 56 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

That's what I'm getting at....

Message 57 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2017 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Updated my original post. Also, let's try to keep this a thread about skins rather than bickering about Mickey mouse, let's try to keep that in a character request thread.

Message 58 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Agreed... Truce to you crimson steer

Message 59 of 127 (15 Views)
0 Likes