Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: Alternate Skins/Costumes for Characters

Jun 13, 2012

I actually like this idea, it changes the gameplay, it's creative, and it will allow mutliple characters from one franchise to be added in, we wouldn't want a Super Smash Bros. Melee where they have two of the same, but just a different character.

Good examples would be:

Cole/Kessler
Raziel/Kain

Raiden/Grey Fox

Snake/Old snake/ Big Boss

Also with the different costumes for just orignal characters with a different costume:

Mega Man/ any other form

Sackboy/ any fighting costume

Rayman

Message 30 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Scthye wrote:

I actually like this idea, it changes the gameplay, it's creative, and it will allow mutliple characters from one franchise to be added in, we wouldn't want a Super Smash Bros. Melee where they have two of the same, but just a different character.

Well it won't exactly change gameplay, they would have the same moves as the character you chose to play as. The only problem I am trying to think of is the voices and the name that appears, it would show the original character and have his/her voice.. Maybe they'll fix that? xD

Message 31 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jun 13, 2012

It could change maybe how the move looks or just the finsher. and it could be you select the character then a mini menu pops up the other characters which could fix the voice problem and name

Message 32 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I really think that with alternate costumes they should definitely add a second/alternate move set that you can mix and match with the originals

Message 33 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 13, 2012

If they could add customizable moves as well then that would be really cool, but I'd be pretty cool with just skins. I mean with customization the more the merrier.

Message 34 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Couldnt agree more.. I'm going to laugh when they go completely overboard with the game and have everything we suggested.. Except for Goku..

Message 35 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Some what disagree. Although I do agree it would be some what different I wouldnt say hard. His moveset is infinite and you can use the other disney characters as skins (minnie mouse, goofy, etc). Obviously Sora would use keyblades and stuff but none of his moves could use Disney characters without having to obtain additional copyrights at which point you may as well put in Mickey.

Regarding the story, there are a lot of 'cute' characters that will put in that he could befriend. Crash, spyro, sackboy, rayman, ratchet and clank etc. If they can obtain the copyright then it shouldnt be difficult at all. As I mentioned in another thread Mickey Mouse is the Mr Game and Watch of PASBR.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 36 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I can see Mickey as an alternate for sora but I just cannot, no matter how hard I try, see Mickey as a regular character... Besides, that would mean a lot of money and extra paperwork to get him in there.

Message 37 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 13, 2012

We can always have Sora without all of the Disney in there. We still have things like Organization xiii, Heartless, Nobodies, ect. and a bunch of things that could be used as specials. I'd say his 3rd Special should be Anti-Sora.

Message 38 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 13, 2012

That level three wouldn't be a bad idea...

Message 39 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes