Red Knight (Default)

Blue Knight

Green Knight

Orange Knight

Gray Knight

Barbarian

Necromancer (Hard Mode)

Skeleton (Zombie Skin)

Organization XIII Coat with hood up (Heartless Battle)

Obviously each character has their respective starting weapon(Keyblade for Organization XIII coat since he's not in Castle Crashers), and magic changes to match their respective color/skin.

Pata-pata-pata-pon

Added, and you just gave me a great idea. Mixing and matching characters with other games. For an example, Big Daddy all Twisted Metal looking. Or Sweet Tooth as a Heartless or a Reaper. The possibilities are endless.

Message 90 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Re: Alternate Skins/Costumes for Characters

Jun 21, 2012

Ooooh, I love that idea.

Adds to the "Celebration of PlayStation" feel.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 91 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2024 posts

Jun 21, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Ooooh, I love that idea.

Adds to the "Celebration of PlayStation" feel.

Pata-pata-pata-pon

It really would, if it's not added already in I can see it as a huge DLC thing. But I would love to see this happen, maybe it can involve the story.

Message 92 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I picture skins as multiple clothing(styles) for the character rather then a character that's changed out for another character but retains the move set. So if there's multiple skins, hopefully it's not something like Sora turning into Cloud because they both have a sword.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 93 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2024 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I am leaning away from the whole thing about characters as alternate skins, but I didn't mean characters from different games as a skin for another. I would understand seeing Roxas as a skin for Sora

Message 94 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Jun 21, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Ellen - Folklore

- Cloak of Sidhe

- Faery Cloak

- Battlefield Cloak

- Cloak of the Deep

- Cloak of Dawn

- Cloak of Twilight

- Cloak of the Midnght Sun

Haahaha.  that would be cool.  But I think everyone is getting ahead of them sleves...  First off, the TC went out of his way to start spouting random game characters and random different characters as their alternates.

First off, why not start with with the currently existing characters. Example instead of having Carmelita Fox, why not one of the disguise identities of Sly like the ones in Sly Cooper 3 (during the cutscenes where the crew had disguises on to pass unnoticed). 

Another example is the comment I quoted from Animeprophet.

While Ellen is not in the game (that one knows of) the first thing he did is mention the cloaks of Sidhes as alternate costumes.

Take in mind that suggestions like the Sweet Tooth's Alternate being dollface, Calipso, etc. would require to recreate the character model as it is (unless you like fat Dollface) and then fit their attacks and make sure there are no bugs, so basically you are asking the devs to create even more chars hidden as alternates for the main roster which is absurd as it is.

second....  If you go to the "there are 24 attacks" thread you can see that devs will not make customizeable attacks cause it's down right time consuming specially when each character 24 moves packed in. 

Photobucket
Message 95 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I EXPECT AN APE ESCAPE CHARACTER OR AT LEAST A REFERENCE IF NOT......... NO BUY YOU HERE THAT SUPERBOT

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 96 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I EXPECT AN APE ESCAPE CHARACTER OR AT LEAST A REFERENCE IF NOT......... NO BUY YOU HERE THAT SUPERBOT NOOOOOOOO BUUUUUUUUY im dead serious

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 97 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2024 posts

Jun 21, 2012

. I will add your other suggestions but I am currently mobile. You do make a point about the alt characters under skins. I think it'd only be a good idea if the alt character was in the same game and was absolutely necessary but had the same exact moves. They have to be modified to be around the same height and joints for it to work correctly. A really easy one would be Castle Crashers, it'd be easier for them to be in one slot if they were put in. As long as it makes sense then it floats in my boat. Like my comment about Sora and Roxas.

Message 98 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2024 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Updated the original post.

Message 99 of 127 (47 Views)
0 Likes